IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Cone-traversey
6/4/18, 9:16 PM   #31
Chuckwells

You may think this was a dumb post but it accomplished exactly what our team wanted. Whether it was the outcome we wanted or not it gives peace of mind. The foul was committed there are screen shots to prove it end of story. apparently you read it so there was also some entertainment value as well. So you call it dumb but I call it productive.

6/4/18, 9:25 PM   #32
tdt636

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK222 View Post
This has to be the dumbest post I have ever seen.
It's at least a close second to the "Lawrenceburg made me move my camper" post😂😂

6/5/18, 12:17 AM   #33
Re: Lawrenceburg Cone-traversey
trackprep

Race Count This Year: 53

. I also I believe there should be a state sanctioning body created and present at each race.[/QUOTE]
And you probably want higher purses,only one class of cars per night, bring in your own cooler,put your blanket down 12 days early and a discount on 5$ night but let the state in to run or oversee racing. Then hitting the cone will become a moving violation and we can use their red light cameras to send you a 2 spot penalty in the mail. Problem solved via more rules and the government "helping"

3 members like this post: OnTheHammer, racenut69, Ricks Pics
6/5/18, 7:36 AM   #34
Rpracing1

Dang, I was hoping this thread had sumthin to do with no ice cream cones at the track. That would be a “traversey”.
Last edited by Rpracing1; 6/5/18 at 7:41 AM.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, racenut69
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Cone-traversey