IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway - Season Opener!
4/2/14, 8:02 AM   #1
Lincoln Park Speedway - Season Opener!
LPS Insider

Bill Gardner's Indiana Open Wheel Racin 'Fest and Fireworks Extravaganza kicks off our 2014 season Saturday, April 5!

With MSCS Sprints $4000 to Win!

Along with UMP Modifieds, UMP Super Stocks, and Bombers, and fireworks provided by Circle City Pyrotechnics this will be a night to remember!

A small tribute to the great things Bill Gardner and his IndianaOpenWheel.com do for the sport of racing!

Join us in thanking Bill and come out and enjoy an incredible night of racing action, dine on the finest track food east of the Pacific, watch as Circle City dazzles us with their pyrotechnic prowess, and have an awesome time with friends, fans, and all who join us!

Lincoln Park Speedway - Where Every Week is Sprint Week!

4/3/14, 9:20 AM   #2
Re: Lincoln Park Speedway - Season Opener!
LPS Insider

Our new BG - IOW Racin' Fest T - Shirts! Available at the track Novelty Stand!

Uh, could somebody turn off the rain.....

4 members like this post: agar, dirtfan98, jim goerge, racing2bwithu2
4/3/14, 9:31 AM   #3
Kansasdirtfan

Steve, I assume you'll keep us apprised of the weather situation. I'm planning to make the 10-hour drive to be with you Saturday night and would sure appreciate the updates. Thanks.

4/3/14, 11:06 AM   #4
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

not sure what it is doing there but it has been raining here since last night. my yard looks like a swamp. I really hope this rain stops and it dries out. I really want to go to this race but it is not looking too good.

If it does get rained out is there a make-up date?

4/3/14, 11:33 AM   #5
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSneader2 View Post
not sure what it is doing there but it has been raining here since last night. my yard looks like a swamp. I really hope this rain stops and it dries out. I really want to go to this race but it is not looking too good.

If it does get rained out is there a make-up date?
I believe the rain out date is following Saturday

4/3/14, 5:17 PM   #6
treecitytornado

That is correct, the raindate is the 12th.

4/3/14, 6:32 PM   #7
herbie42

Race Count This Year: 1
Race Count Last Year: 45

I have a buddy that works right by the track he said the track took the water pretty good. It's suppose to rain again tonight then be done so fingers crossed!!!!

4/3/14, 10:12 PM   #8
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitytornado View Post
That is correct, the raindate is the 12th.
They should go for next week anyway since the burg has usac.pville still prolly get more cars either way

4/3/14, 10:46 PM   #9
herbie42

Race Count This Year: 1
Race Count Last Year: 45

Who cares if the Burg is running I'm ready for some local racing. There will be plenty of cars coming to putnamville with it being MSCS.

4/4/14, 12:49 AM   #10
Flatrightrear

I don't believe anybody in central or southern Indiana will be doing any racing this weekend. Flooded roads and parking lots alone will be a pain. I'll be very content to watch men and women play NCAA basketball Sat.-Tues. I hate it for all who want to go racing but we are getting massive rain here north of Evansville and so is most everybody else from what I can tell. One more line of storms to go yet tonight and I just pray the winds stay unexpectedly reasonable. Huge winds could do a number on the trees with the totally saturated ground and I'm surrounded by big trees so I'll be thrilled to wake up in the morning with no damage. That's really all I ask for after these storms. Thank you God for protecting us.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, rclaridge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway - Season Opener!