IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
5JMOFFATTFAN! (Offline)
  #1 8/25/13 9:45 AM
What was your favorite part of smackdown ? I loved the driver intros so cool to see all the little kids high fiving the drivers as they come through also the king of the hill is always exciting

Posted via Mobile Device
6 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, D.N.3, i love dirt track racing, racegal, racing2bwithu2
Johnhunt (Offline)
  #2 8/25/13 10:12 AM
Liked everything. Could have done without the beach balls but everything else was top notch!

Posted via Mobile Device
4 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, Obie, racegal
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #3 8/25/13 10:32 AM
Watching Dave Darland, in the feature Saturday night. It was just such a dominating, virtuoso performance. After all these years, Dave may be at the very top of his game, right now. I don't think there's anything anybody could have done, to have beaten him in this race. And his 40 lap dance with his old friend, the Kokomo Speedway wall, was just riveting!! One of the most impressive drives in recent memory, IMO.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
7 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, dirtnonwingfan, K9Racer, racegal, racing2bwithu2, robert gatten
Half fast (Offline)
  #4 8/25/13 10:45 AM
Good Friends Good Track Good Racing...
6 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, mowerman, Onlydirt, racegal, racing2bwithu2
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #5 8/25/13 10:51 AM
Spending three days with my racing family

Posted via Mobile Device
8 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, flatout18, mowerman, racefan20, racegal, racing2bwithu2, robert gatten
reeserx (Offline)
  #6 8/25/13 12:11 PM
Favorite part: probably going onto the track before the big 40 lap feature as a part of Chris gurleys pit crew. Coolest thing I've experienced. All three nights were just a blast, great racing, great people. Smackdown is a event you don't want to miss

Posted via Mobile Device
4 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, racegal, racing2bwithu2
DICNJAN (Offline)
  #7 8/25/13 12:15 PM
Friday nites racing was a night to remember ...one of the greatest of them all
5 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, PAW, racegal, racing2bwithu2
D.N.3 (Offline)
  #8 8/25/13 12:19 PM
Hard to pick just one favorite. The whole weekend was fantastic!
5 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, FEATHERDUSTER, mowerman, racegal, racing2bwithu2
herbie42 (Offline)
  #9 8/25/13 12:53 PM
I think all tracks should do what the smackdown does and put the cars on the track and announce the drivers and walk them infront of the stands. It gives the fans a chance to see there favorite driver and get free T-Shirts. It just would make the night that much better if other tracks did this more often.
2 Likes: racegal, younggun398
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #10 8/25/13 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by DICNJAN:
Friday nites racing was a night to remember ...one of the greatest of them all
That says a lot. You have been to a couple of races.
2 Likes: BeerCloud, flatout18