I wouldn`t have any problem

1/10/08, 8:04 PM   #82
Re: Kevin Swindell
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by paynter23 View Post
heres an idea. why dont you all strap into a sprint car and TRY to make kevin look as stupid as you make him sound?? :thumb: waiiit, your too busy bashing him on the internet
if this is John, are you racing this year?

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

1/10/08, 9:23 PM   #83
paynter23

yes sir

1/10/08, 10:49 PM   #84
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

:thumb:

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

1/11/08, 3:40 PM   #85
Glad Brad

Quote:
Originally Posted by paynter23 View Post
heres an idea. why dont you all strap into a sprint car and TRY to make kevin look as stupid as you make him sound?? :thumb: waiiit, your too busy bashing him on the internet
To quote Ron White, "That'll shut 'em up!".

1/11/08, 3:59 PM   #86
hosstalker

1/11/08, 4:14 PM   #87
OpenwheelRob

You guys just don't seem to get it. All you say is jump in a car and see what it's like and blah, blah, blah. I for one would love to strap into one of these cars and have a go at it, is that offer on your dime or your daddies? Because as most others on this board, I'd be in a car every week if I could afford to do so. Does that make me more credible? No.

The fact that you guys say stop bashing him he can drive, he can drive tells me your not paying attention. The boy can drive, I think we'd all agree, over his head at times but yes he can drive. The point to all this is just because the kid can drive a car doesn't give him the right to bash fellow competitors and basically act like a lil *****. Driving is probably less than half of the total package these days, how he acts, talks, and treats people is suppose to be what gets these kids noticed and respected. If it were only driving that mattered why do we have these seminars that groom youngsters how to look, talk, walk etc....

He shows no respect, therefore non will be given. The only way you'd change this man's opinion of him is when I hear an apology from him to his fellow competitor's for badmouthing them when it's unfounded, or an apology for doing burnouts on a fellow competitor's head, does he care about the people he's racing against at all? If he does he doesn't show it. If you want to cheer on someone like that, it's a free country do as you will. But we are also free to dislike whomever we want.

1/11/08, 4:35 PM   #88
Pine

Another Ron White Quote "I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability".:checkered:

1/11/08, 4:38 PM   #89
Knoke77

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenwheelRob View Post
The fact that you guys say stop bashing him he can drive, he can drive tells me your not paying attention. The boy can drive, I think we'd all agree, over his head at times but yes he can drive. The point to all this is just because the kid can drive a car doesn't give him the right to bash fellow competitors and basically act like a lil *****. Driving is probably less than half of the total package these days, how he acts, talks, and treats people is suppose to be what gets these kids noticed and respected. If it were only driving that mattered why do we have these seminars that groom youngsters how to look, talk, walk etc....
That statement right there should sum things up and end this discussion. He has talent and no fear of driving fast. IF he ever gets the entire package together such as attitude, patience, and speed and respect from those he races against he can guarantee a long and successful career.

And for those who asked earlier (The G rated version):

1/11/08, 5:13 PM   #90
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoke77 View Post
That statement right there should sum things up and end this discussion. He has talent and no fear of driving fast. IF he ever gets the entire package together such as attitude, patience, and speed and respect from those he races against he can guarantee a long and successful career.

And for those who asked earlier (The G rated version):

Lets just hope he does not kill himself or someone else before all this comes together. :headbang:

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kevin Swindell