IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What 600 drivers would you like to see
11/9/10, 7:16 PM   #11
Re: What 600 drivers would you like to see
trblshtr56

Nate Lauderbaugh. He got a brief taste in sprints in '09. He's fast and smooth.

1 member likes this post: Jerry Spencer
11/9/10, 11:29 PM   #12
tq11

What about Ryan Langston? He is a gasser too!
Posted via Mobile Device

11/12/10, 4:31 PM   #13
racinnut9

Last edited by racinnut9; 11/13/10 at 10:10 AM.

11/13/10, 11:57 AM   #14
thebus79h

Quote:
Originally Posted by illiNOISE View Post
I've felt for quite a while that if NASCAR ever wants to get serious about its so-called Drive for Diversity program, they should be all over Sara. And if THEY miss the boat, then Indy Car should be figuring out the fastest way to get her into an Indy Lights car.
It's funny you mention that, you should have seen Robin Miller and Randy Bernard's faces when I dragged her over to them at Eldora. Their jaws hit the floor when we talked about how good she did this past season.

11/14/10, 1:41 PM   #15
Lucky161

Last night in only his 2nd full 360 sprint start DJ Estes won his heat. He's been running 600s for a couple of years along with his younger brother Colby. His dad Daniel and his uncle Claud have raced winged modifieds and sprints around here for years. Daniel drove the same car as DJ friday night and didn't make the A. Track conditions were much different friday night and it had been a couple of years since Daniel had been in a sprint car though.

11/15/10, 11:18 AM   #16
rb

Peters is to scared.Why move up when your a big fish in a little pond.Id like to see Brandon Rose get a crack at it.

11/15/10, 8:01 PM   #17
tyler1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb View Post
Peters is to scared.Why move up when your a big fish in a little pond.Id like to see Brandon Rose get a crack at it.
Don't hate on Andrew because he drives circles around you. He probably has better things to do. Lauderbaugh would be a good one.

11/16/10, 12:15 AM   #18
REALDEAL

Nate is one of the most versatile drivers out there and can win with or without a wing. His experience in a sprint was awesome but lets be real, the equipment was less than inferior... Peters can't drive a slow slick track but is awesome on a hammer down track, Sara is good and would be a great marketing driver, and last but not least, how would anyone that has been to US 24 this year not know that your choice would be garrett abrams, voice? Maybe you can get him a ride with Penske

11/17/10, 1:50 AM   #19
paynter23

I highly doubt that Peters is scared, more like content. Also me and andrew ran 1&2 at macon powri race in 09 while I was driving for Eagle Chassis. He ended up winning and I dropped to 4th, and the track was dead slick but had a cushion. So im not sure how much you have watched Andrew race. Many would be good picks, but it takes alot more than most think to race a 410.

11/17/10, 3:48 PM   #20
ThevoiceUS24

Quote:
Originally Posted by REALDEAL View Post
Nate is one of the most versatile drivers out there and can win with or without a wing. His experience in a sprint was awesome but lets be real, the equipment was less than inferior... Peters can't drive a slow slick track but is awesome on a hammer down track, Sara is good and would be a great marketing driver, and last but not least, how would anyone that has been to US 24 this year not know that your choice would be garrett abrams, voice? Maybe you can get him a ride with Penske
Great Idea been thinking about calling my contact there. GA is good and always puts on a show. I would like to see him in a sprint car first

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What 600 drivers would you like to see