IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flo TV
3/5/19, 1:24 PM   #61
Kansasdirtfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by popham View Post
I watched a taped 360 race from Las Vegas last night on Flo, excellent quality, no problems. I think as time goes on things will improve also each tracks internet will vary. I did get an email from Flo after the Florida races wanting me to rate the broadcast.
I’m curious how you watched the 360 race from Vegas. I’ve checked their library and don’t find it listed. I thought they only made available for replay the events they broadcast live. Am I wrong?

3/5/19, 4:01 PM   #62
Re: Flo TV
RockinRy

Race Count This Year: 12

Under Events then click Completed Events and it's on top of the page

1 member likes this post: dirt330
3/5/19, 4:54 PM   #63
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kansasdirtfan View Post
I’m curious how you watched the 360 race from Vegas. I’ve checked their library and don’t find it listed. I thought they only made available for replay the events they broadcast live. Am I wrong?
Hey Bob, did you get the full Vegas 360 sprint broadcast? I went to the "completed events" page and clicked on the USAC West Coast 360's at Vegas and all that was available was just the highlights of the Wed. & Thurs. heats and features. When I clicked on one of the highlights pages there was a link on the top left of the highlight video page that read "View Full 2019 USAC West Coast 360s at Vegas Dirt Track Coverage" but it repeatedly defaulted back to the highlights page.

3/5/19, 7:23 PM   #64
popham

When I open the ap on my phone the first thing is the Thursday Feature than the Wednesday Feature, than the Wednesday Heats for the 360s from Vegas. I bought the one year subscription, and they are on there to watch.

3/5/19, 7:29 PM   #65
Kansasdirtfan

Okay, I answered my own question. I asked FloRacing customer support, and their response was that they are limited by the number of videos they're able to upload to their Roku app. So I guess I need to check their website after an event to see if they've uploaded the videos there.

3/5/19, 10:35 PM   #66
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by popham View Post
When I open the ap on my phone the first thing is the Thursday Feature than the Wednesday Feature, than the Wednesday Heats for the 360s from Vegas. I bought the one year subscription, and they are on there to watch.
Are you able to get the replay of the entire broadcast? I too have a year's subscription and, unless I'm missing something, I can only get the highlights of the heats and the features for both nights.

3/6/19, 1:29 PM   #67
popham

Entire features, I have not checked heats

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flo TV