IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Leary lands usac sprint ride with reinbold/underwood
11/29/18, 4:20 PM   #1
Usac: Leary lands usac sprint ride with reinbold/underwood
admin

11/29/18 4:13 PM LEARY LANDS USAC SPRINT RIDE WITH REINBOLD/UNDERWOOD

http://usacracing.com/news/sprint-ca...bold-underwood

LEARY LANDS USAC SPRINT RIDE WITH REINBOLD/UNDERWOOD

C.J. Leary has joined Reinbold/Underwood Motorsports to compete on the full USAC AMSOIL National Sprint Car schedule for the 2019 season.

The 22-year-old Greenfield, Ind. native steps into #19AZ for the Arizona-based team who will be competing on the entire National trail for the first time along with highly-successful crew chief Davey Jones.

“I am looking forward to having the opportunity to drive for Team Reinbold,” Leary said in the team’s press release. *“I'm excited to get into the shop and get the #19 cars started for 2019.* I know Andy (Reinbold) can provide the tools necessary to win races, contend for the championship, and have a blast while doing it.”

Leary and the Reinbold/Underwood team have each found their share of success in USAC Sprint Car racing in recent years.* Leary owns seven victories in the series, including one during “Indiana Sprint Week” at Bloomington Speedway in 2018.* Reinbold/Underwood competed mainly on the west coast, winning a pair of USAC/CRA Sprint Car features at California’s Perris Auto Speedway this season with driver Justin Grant.

Toward the end of the 2017 season, Reinbold/Underwood won, to date, their lone USAC AMSOIL National Sprint Car feature, at Arizona Speedway with Thomas Meseraull behind the wheel.* The team also competed on the “Indiana Sprint Week” tour this past season with driver R.J. Johnson.* Now comes the true test as the team expands its horizons and hits the trail to take on the entire schedule for 2019.

“We are excited to add C.J. and Davey to our racing family,” Reinbold said. *“Our team has always been operated with a strong family influence.* Having the ability to compete for a USAC National title with one of the best young drivers behind the wheel is a true blessing to us. *(We’re) super pumped to get this season rolling.”

The 2019 USAC AMSOIL National Sprint Car season begins February 14-15-16 at Bubba Raceway Park in Ocala, Fla. for “Winter Dirt Games X.”

11/29/18, 4:57 PM   #2
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Windom to the 30?

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
11/29/18, 8:56 PM   #3
Re: Usac: Leary lands usac sprint ride with reinbold/underwo
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc/rider View Post
Windom to the 30?
The #30 was Learys own car, I would doubt someone else would be running it. I could be wrong though.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

4 members like this post: luckybuc97, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner, wallbanger II
11/29/18, 9:41 PM   #4
on_the_edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc/rider View Post
Windom to the 30?
Maybe another 5 car and not the Baldwin one?

3 members like this post: bmemmer, erich45, oppweld
11/29/18, 11:19 PM   #5
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
The #30 was Learys own car, I would doubt someone else would be running it. I could be wrong though.
Stockon drove it a few years ago

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Leary lands usac sprint ride with reinbold/underwood