IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tss mscs & mowa
9/5/16, 11:00 AM   #61
i love dirt track racing

Our racing families had a great time at tss last night. What a great racing event. Very nice seeing and visiting with jim goerge and all the great racing fans at tss. Thanks.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, wildman92
9/5/16, 11:27 AM   #62
on_the_edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haulinmail View Post
Breaks on last lap? Lol
I'm confused on why that was funny?

2 members like this post: AB Racing, jim goerge
9/5/16, 11:55 AM   #63
Poorboyjocko

Where did Grant & McGee finish?

9/5/16, 12:09 PM   #64
flagboy55

Congrats to Hunter percent. Big fan. Hope he keeps running both styles of sprint cars.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/5/16, 1:10 PM   #65
mike mcghee

Justin finished P5
Max had fallen back then got caught up behind Chase's slowing car on the last lap finishing near the tail.

9/5/16, 4:13 PM   #66
Haulinmail

Quote:
Originally Posted by on_the_edge View Post
I'm confused on why that was funny?
Not funny.. sorry was multi tasking when I shouldnt. Was unaware he broke and was asking question while texting my 16 yr old. Sorry

9/5/16, 4:51 PM   #67
Re: Tss mscs & mowa
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Very enjoyable evening! Both classes of sprint cars put on great racing; I don't believe I have ever seen a sprint car as hooked up on the bottom as that of Kyle Cummins; absolutely amazed at how well it rotated in the corners! Also, I feel that the tribute to Gene Coomes and Bryan Clauson by Alan Beck was one of the best I've heard by any race announcer, including Sid Collins.
Last edited by ronmil; 9/5/16 at 4:55 PM.

4 members like this post: jim goerge, racing2a, Rpracing1, SisterToThe3c
9/5/16, 5:55 PM   #68
Re: Tss mscs & mowa
jim goerge

Bob My Burg Family If you guys only knew how great it was to see you guys again., Jen Thank you for the update thingy, I"ll see you and the other Morgans in a couple weeks, Ok lets get to the racing , OMG what a night to come back on, Before a car ever came out you could just look at the track and almost hear it screaming Pull those belts extra tight Boys cuz I'm FAST tonight, Kudos to Tommy and crew, trust me all the drivers were out to prove the track was right WOW. The heats were just unreal, just good hard racing at amazing speed. I"M not a big fan of wings BUT thought they put on a good show. Come feature time saw Kyle starting 6th I figured he could do it but he"d really have his work cut out for him, what with Grant Chase and CJ starting ahead of him. Green flag and I wondered what was wrong as the 3r was going backwards fast, I think to 11 and suddenly Kyle was able to find the low groove and from there on it was on. It didn"t matter where any other car was the 3r was going lower or higher and faster to go by that car, as Ronmiller said I have never seen a car so hooked to a track before. I stayed for the wings and I got a real kick with the fact that 2 non wing drivers were first and second in the winged feature. I sure hope I get to see and hang with a lot more of my racing family and friends as the season winds down. Dang sorry bout reading a book lol

9/5/16, 7:32 PM   #69
kysprintfan

What about Critter? That dude has really stepped up his game the last few time at TSS.Plus a good guy, bought shirt and talked to him for awhile at last race at TSS,became a huge Critter fan!

7 members like this post: 2fast4u, 3Cfan, jim goerge, racing2a, rclaridge, ronmil, tirespinner
9/5/16, 9:41 PM   #70
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysprintfan View Post
What about Critter? That dude has really stepped up his game the last few time at TSS.Plus a good guy, bought shirt and talked to him for awhile at last race at TSS,became a huge Critter fan!
Totally agree. Guy is a big time Gasser! Can't wait till he visits TSS winners circle!

3 members like this post: jim goerge, ronmil, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tss mscs & mowa