IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
OSF (Offline)
  #1 5/13/13 10:35 PM
Bobby East and Eric Gordon are the latest entries in the 65th annual Little 500. First Dave Darland, then Jerry Coons Jr & Jimmy Kite and now Bobby East...... what a field this year! Who's next ...... Bryan Clauson and Kyle Larson?

Can't beleive East and Coons will be racing for the Rookie of the Race.

Gordon on the other hand has won 9 Little 500's in 21 starts!

Pavementsprints.com will have live updates, photos, interviews and live practive & qualfying all week long begining on Tuesday, May 21st (practice day).

http://pavementsprints.com/little500/13_entries.htm
3 Likes: Pat O'Connor Fan, schwarzracen27, team3521
Duke Cook Jr. (Offline)
  #2 5/13/13 11:22 PM
Unless Dave Steele Comes back, Looks Like A Eric Gordon Benefit! Still the best race you will ever see.
1955indy (Offline)
  #3 5/14/13 1:27 PM
Originally Posted by Duke Cook Jr.:
Unless Dave Steele Comes back, Looks Like A Eric Gordon Benefit! Still the best race you will ever see.
I contacted Dave Steele this year and he said no. I wish he would come back.
Checker'd Past (Offline)
  #4 5/14/13 3:27 PM
Rumor has it another big name is about to enter The Little 500. Wonder who it could be?
Buckeye_Openwheel (Offline)
  #5 5/14/13 4:25 PM
This year the field is going to be extraordinarily tough, just making the field is going to be a feat let alone contend in the race. I definitely don't think its going to be an Eric Gordon run away there are just too many driver car combinations that have the potential to run up front and I don't think you'll see anyone really run away with a win I fully expect the top spot to be contested throughout,
I also expect to see Aaron Pierce to be up front, he looked really strong in the glen niebel 100, I clocked him not far off his qualifying speed 90 laps into that race, and he has been up front the last couple of years.
This will be my 29th little 500 and it is a race is never miss but this years show is shaping up to be something special even as far as little 500s go

Pete smith
Staff writer LuvRacin.com
I

Posted via Mobile Device
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #6 5/14/13 4:38 PM
Originally Posted by Checker'd Past:
Rumor has it another big name is about to enter The Little 500. Wonder who it could be?
Hopefully the same rumor I heard.

Posted via Mobile Device
LittleRube (Offline)
  #7 5/14/13 4:52 PM
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan:
Hopefully the same rumor I heard.

Posted via Mobile Device
Hmmmmm

Posted via Mobile Device

up - up - down - down - left - right - left - right - b - a - select - start
HEAD (Offline)
  #8 5/16/13 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Checker'd Past:
This has gotten too far down the page. Can anyone confirm this "big name" left to enter? Unless you are entering yourself Sweeney. That would be great.
OSF (Offline)
  #9 5/16/13 12:32 PM
Big names not entered ; D. Hamilton , L. Jones, T. Hines, B Clauson, C Windom, B Kaeding, D Steele

I am positive that A. Pierce, JJ Helberg, J Bloom, T. Decaire, B. Wease, D. Adams jr will enter very soon as expected.

Posted via Mobile Device
Checker'd Past (Offline)
  #10 5/16/13 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by OSF:
Big names not entered ; D. Hamilton , L. Jones, T. Hines, B Clauson, C Windom, B Kaeding, D Steele

I am positive that A. Pierce, JJ Helberg, J Bloom, T. Decaire, B. Wease, D. Adams jr will enter very soon as expected.

Posted via Mobile Device
I didn't see K. Larson on your list.