IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MTQRL - Callie Wolsiffer Wins at Shelbyville
9/14/15, 11:18 PM   #31
sprint51

Proud of my teammate for winning her first race ! Congrats Callie !!! Ron Combs

5 members like this post: davidm, Matt Arrington, SteveW, TqMidget41&84, treecitytornado
9/15/15, 8:11 AM   #32
Re: MTQRL - Callie Wolsiffer Wins at Shelbyville
Race Fan

Congrats Callie!!!!And for gods sake Brett invest in some Kleenex and Pampers!!!!

2 members like this post: TqMidget41&84, trannyman
9/15/15, 11:26 AM   #33
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

This thread is such a great example of why a number of people I know say they have stopped posting on IOW. What started out as a story about Callie winning the race and my congratulations to her has turned into a gripe session. If you want to complain, why don't you start another thread and not hijack a positive one?
Last edited by dirtnonwingfan; 9/15/15 at 3:24 PM. Reason: correct typing

7 members like this post: Matt Arrington, Sandy Lowe, Shawn, sprint51, SteveW, STP, TqMidget41&84
9/15/15, 4:44 PM   #34
Matt Arrington

Great to see Callie get a win. She didn't take long to start putting herself in a position to get a win and I figured it would come before the season was over. My little girl loves racing and really looks up to her.

4 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, sprint51, SteveW, STP
9/15/15, 5:54 PM   #35
trannyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan View Post
This thread is such a great example of why a number of people I know say they have stopped posting on IOW. What started out as a story about Callie winning the race and my congratulations to her has turned into a gripe session. If you want to complain, why don't you start another thread and not hijack a positive one?
For one,Sandy started this thread.For two,it's not only about congrats to Callie it is also a rundown/story of the whole nights events,so people can comment on any or all parts of the story that they choose.

9/16/15, 4:36 AM   #36
Beinthecircle

All you guys can agree that you got beat my a girl, right?

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, SteveW
9/16/15, 12:43 PM   #37
racerjim2

She actually won by a process called elimination. Congrats to her, a win is a win.
Attached Images
goldcart1.jpg (84.1 KB, 37 views)

2 members like this post: Racer1039, TQ29m
9/17/15, 7:06 AM   #38
trannyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth.Howard13 View Post
I thought rubbing was racing. I remember similar instances happening in the UMRA an u seen what happend. If you can't take getting rubbed a little bit with the big boys then keep your car in the garage. Sounds like they got it out for certain drivers. As far as the debris caution people make mistakes. Unfortunately that mistake cost some racers some money but that's when the officials need to go back during the off season an discuss there procedures.
I think you're bit confused.this isn't Napcar.rubbing is racing may work with fender cars.rubbing while racing with open wheels is an accident waiting to be caused.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MTQRL - Callie Wolsiffer Wins at Shelbyville