IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MTQRL - Callie Wolsiffer Wins at Shelbyville
9/14/15, 4:25 PM   #21
Sandy Lowe

Time out for a quick fact check:

You finished the 2010 season in 8th place - 1,017 points behind the champion.
Last edited by Sandy Lowe; 9/15/15 at 11:41 PM.

9/14/15, 4:29 PM   #22
speidel21

Yes, I was.start of season,car owner received a phone call as I was getting ready for a umra race at Montpelier. We ran several umra races that season so was behind on points.

9/14/15, 4:33 PM   #23
speidel21

Must have some car control, almost 60 wins the past four or five years. no one is wanting to discuss everything else that went on Saturday night, surprisingly. Time to put the popcorn up and its time to get off here and prepare for this weekend's race.

9/14/15, 4:36 PM   #24
TqMidget41&84

Yep car control when you want to have it. I think the popcorn is burnt.

9/14/15, 4:45 PM   #25
Re: MTQRL - Callie Wolsiffer Wins at Shelbyville
smithers

What i don't understand is why the MTQRL isn't blaming a Goff for this mess!

2 members like this post: Kenneth.Howard13, racerjim2
9/14/15, 5:11 PM   #26
Re: MTQRL - Callie Wolsiffer Wins at Shelbyville
Matt Arrington

It's getting to the point where it is a habit. There are two sides to every story and I can remember when you took me out at Columbus you went on social media trying to say you didn't do anything wrong. The MTQRL group is a good group who cares about TQ racing. It's going to be a real shame if they are gone because for most people they are a great group who try to promote good, hard, clean racing. I wasn't there but I'm having a hard time accepting that what you did was as you say considering the other three times when I was a witness or recipient of one.

2 members like this post: STP, TqMidget41&84
9/14/15, 5:38 PM   #27
Mrs G
Administrator

Folks, this is not the purpose of this board! Personal issues should be taken elsewhere.

Mrs G

9/14/15, 7:38 PM   #28
trannyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth.Howard13 View Post
I thought rubbing was racing. I remember similar instances happening in the UMRA an u seen what happend. If you can't take getting rubbed a little bit with the big boys then keep your car in the garage. Sounds like they got it out for certain drivers. As far as the debris caution people make mistakes. Unfortunately that mistake cost some racers some money but that's when the officials need to go back during the off season an discuss there procedures.
Discuss procedures?mostly the same officials that have been doing this for years.they all have radios on their heads.use them.

1 member likes this post: Kenneth.Howard13
9/14/15, 7:42 PM   #29
trannyman

Speaking of burnt popcorn.there are some pots calling the kettle black,here.

9/14/15, 8:15 PM   #30
Kenneth.Howard13

That's what I mean by procedures bc it seemed like they let one slip. Mistakes happen but you go through procedures in the off season to make sure something like that won't happen again to keep officials an drivers safe...agree?

1 member likes this post: Kellen Conover
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MTQRL - Callie Wolsiffer Wins at Shelbyville