IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
tjtomthumb (Offline)
  #11 7/13/09 8:52 AM
Looks like it's going to be a really nice day for the Clauson's Open House. Thought I'd bump this back to the top for those that need the directions.

Take Sate Road 32 East and go through Downtown Noblesville.
Make a Right on State Road 37
Travel South until you hit Greenfield Drive / State Rd 38 and then make a left.
The next light make a Right on Cumberland
The next left you can make will be Cumberland Pointe turn left.
The next street will be Endeavor make a right.
We are the last building on the left. You will not miss us as we will have race cars / funhouses / simulators / Corn Hole / and some Luke Warmwater.
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #12 7/13/09 11:22 AM
Have a great time guys, keep up the good work!
D.O. (Offline)
  #13 7/13/09 1:18 PM
mnnonwing (Offline)
  #14 7/13/09 9:38 PM
Good luck at terra haute.
NUT STEW 21
  #15 7/13/09 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by mnnonwing:
Good luck at terra haute.
Who won the Corn Hole tournament??????
Tim Clauson (Offline)
  #16 7/13/09 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by NUT STEW 21:
Who won the Corn Hole tournament??????
Ended up playing a winners stays on .... BC and Buckwheat Dominated until Myself and K-Rob stepped up and sent them to the house. I think I threw Sills off his game when I told him he was my hero growing up watching him at West Capitol.

And on even happier note Ryan Kaplan made it out after spending the majority of the night at the Hospital getting checked out from his ride last night. He used his good arm to whip up on a few cornhole participants this afternoon.

Thanks to everyone who came by today !!! we hope to make this an annual event.

Tim Clauson
JasonWatt
  #17 7/13/09 11:35 PM
Tim,
Glad to hear that Ryan made it out. Wanted to come up and see the shop but had to work. I will be in Bloomington and Haubstadt to see Bryan win this sprint week title however!

Best of luck in Terre Haute and Kamp on Wednesday and Thursday!

Jason Watt
Tim Clauson (Offline)
  #18 7/13/09 11:55 PM
After getting home at 4:30 / 2:30 / 3:00 am the past three nights I woke up this morning thinking .... *** was I thinking .... planning this thing on our only day off .....

It turned out to be a very relaxing day spending time with really who else would we rather be spending time with but the greatest fans in motorsports those who are following ISW. Again thank you to everyone who showed up and a special thanks to DAK simulators who made yet another stop on there nomadic tour that rivals any of the teams that travel the circuit. Between simulators, Corn hole, Mills Video, and a little luke warm water a great time was had by all.

Thanks Again !!!!!!!!
JasonWatt
  #19 7/14/09 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by Tim Clauson:
After getting home at 4:30 / 2:30 / 3:00 am the past three nights I woke up this morning thinking .... *** was I thinking .... planning this thing on our only day off .....

It turned out to be a very relaxing day spending time with really who else would we rather be spending time with but the greatest fans in motorsports those who are following ISW. Again thank you to everyone who showed up and a special thanks to DAK simulators who made yet another stop on there nomadic tour that rivals any of the teams that travel the circuit. Between simulators, Corn hole, Mills Video, and a little luke warm water a great time was had by all.

Thanks Again !!!!!!!!
Tim,
Will you be with Bryan in Bloomington and Haubstadt? I have talked to Bryan the past few races at haubstadt and have yet to see you. I have to get my hands on some BC Decals before you leave this weekend!

Also, can you please update us all on how Ryan is doing? Will he be able to continue ISW?

Best of Luck

Jason Watt
Melmo (Offline)
  #20 7/14/09 12:17 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Bryan and Tim and all!!! Starla had a great time and was busy the whole time we were there. She loved it when Bryan was giving her some pointers on racing!!! So we had a great time and good luck and pull off the sprint week title this year!!!