IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #1 11/17/17 10:57 PM
Chase Briscoe wins 1st career NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race & and Christopher Bell is your 2017 Truck Series Champion.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
27 Likes: bighd0522, bigq11, billw, Bobv, BrentTFunk, btg1963, davidm, EBookerFan, fish, FishBurger, GYATK94, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, Kydehart, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oppweld, PIT CART, PJ Wright, racenut69, Racingblues, rmcar, ronmil, tirespinner, turn4, WinglessLovers
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #2 11/17/17 11:09 PM
Great to see these two young men who got their starts in open wheel cars having success on a national stage.
19 Likes: bigq11, billw, EBookerFan, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kydehart, luckybuc97, mc/rider, nathans1012, oppweld, PIT CART, PJ Wright, Racingblues, ronmil, SlingShock, tirespinner, turn4, WinglessLovers
mc/rider (Offline)
  #3 11/17/17 11:26 PM
Congratulations Chase Briscoe & Chris Bell.P.S. to Mr. Bell,put your midget in the bed of your pickup and they should both fit in your living room

When in doubt Gas It
12 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, Kydehart, oppweld, ronmil, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
davidm (Offline)
  #4 11/17/17 11:31 PM
Very cool to see these two have the success they are enjoying. Congrats to Chris and Chase!
15 Likes: bigq11, Bobv, BrentTFunk, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kydehart, luckybuc97, mc/rider, nathans1012, oppweld, ronmil, tirespinner, turn4, WinglessLovers
Wizard 05 (Offline)
  #5 11/18/17 11:00 AM
Great Job Mr. Bell.. Ferkel and I both give you a big thumbs up..Hoping this is just the start of a long career.
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, FishBurger, jim goerge, Kydehart, mc/rider, nathans1012, ronmil
Keith Ford (Offline)
  #6 11/18/17 11:29 AM
Congrats Chase, from your Paragon Speedway friends
10 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, cj02, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, Kydehart, mc/rider, nathans1012, ronmil
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #7 11/18/17 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
Congratulations Chase Briscoe & Chris Bell.P.S. to Mr. Bell,put your midget in the bed of your pickup and they should both fit in your living room
From what I understand he is putting the truck in the bedroom with a bed in the bed.

Jerry
7 Likes: cj02, FishBurger, jim goerge, mc/rider, nathans1012, PIT CART, ronmil
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #8 11/18/17 1:40 PM
Congrats Chris Bell. was glad to see your first NW sprint car win at the No Way out a few years back and certainly glad to see you Nascar Truck Champ. With Good rides I hope some day to see you at the top of NASCAR.

Chase impresses me a lot more than I though. He's got talent I honestly didn't get to see in a sprint because they only got to race a handful or less times a few seasons.. Winning ARCA in one year, being at the front of most Nascar Truck races when there's guys been there several years in your first and winning and close to winning a couple others. (I still say you won that photo finish). Congrats Chase. I really, really hope you land a ride. You earned it.

Charles Nungester
9 Likes: cj02, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kydehart, luckybuc97, mc/rider, nathans1012, ronmil