IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New dirt track in Indiana
11/29/16, 12:18 PM   #11
wcoughdrop

Warsaw is opening it's dirt track up also.

11/29/16, 12:42 PM   #12
Re: New dirt track in Indiana
Jerry Spencer

Did anyone notice the name Jim Lipkey????? if he wants it to work it will work and the cool thing is we have the old Kokomo back for some racing in 2017.

Im excited as it will be a new race track in Indiana to run on a Friday or Saturday night, Jim has worked with other tracks when it comes to racing against other race tracks ( close tracks) with the 600 so I am sure we will not hurt anyone else on there race nights, it will be nice to go North on the weekend .

Jerry #66j

11/30/16, 8:55 AM   #13
Re: New dirt track in Indiana
Wizard 05

Race Count This Year: 28

Dave I truely did not mean anything bad.. it is great that you are going to try yet more new things..It is great to have people like you involved in this sport..I have told you many times that I thought you have brought the Top Speed Tour group to a whole new level..Just worried that with the other new part of your life coming that you are not only burning the candle at both ends but also in the middle..But if anyone can do it I'm sure it is you..

12/6/16, 10:44 PM   #14
MIracing

Sprints in Dirt will be running at Baer Field on May 20. I believe the first dirt race of the year.

2 members like this post: fish, oppweld
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New dirt track in Indiana