IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > The worlds only titanium midget
10/6/13, 10:40 PM   #1
The worlds only titanium midget
rcnusa1

The worlds only complete Titanium frame midget is for sale. This is the most amazing race car on the planet. This car was purpose built to run the chili bowl and is the lightest midget anywhere. It can be purchased complete with a 200 CID, Fontana block, engine or as a roller. The engine was built just for the chili bowl and is very very strong. As for the car every piece is brand new, never run, and includes custom lite weight carbon fiber body, dash and floor, carbon fiber steering wheel, every bolt and dzus is titanium, full titanium winters rear end, lite weight KSE steering, start lite hose everywhere, carbon fiber fuel safe fill top, titanium coil springs on custom built double adjustable super shocks, with cockpit adjusters. I am sure there is more if your interested. This is a once in a lifetime chance so dont get left out. When this car rolls into Tulsa, whoever owns it will be famous in less than 1 hour. You can not buy advertising like this car will provide at any price. This will not be cheap but I will negotiate with someone to find the perfect fit for both of us. Please contact me if you have serious interest and we will talk $$. I will never get enough to even cover the cost of materials and parts so it has to go to the right (fast) person. This car will be bad ass fast, so should you. Detailed pictures can be seen on hoseheads classifieds or racing junk or call me and I can email you photos. Please no tire kickers or BS artist, there just in not enough time in the day to talk to everyone. Contact Rick 303-877-5400 This car will be sold at some price so dont miss out

10/7/13, 11:35 AM   #2
Re: The worlds only titanium midget
moe#69

Why waste my time? give a price!

10/7/13, 8:27 PM   #3
badcoupe

Assembled weight?

10/8/13, 9:59 PM   #4
Re: The worlds only titanium midget
Eric C

Wow, I want to buy it so i can be Famous in less then an hour,

Eric Cottongim