IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > National Open-WOO-Danger Wings Danger Danger
9/29/10, 4:08 PM   #21
Re: National Open-WOO-Danger Wings Danger Dan
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1jackhewittfan View Post
didnt most indiana tracks in the 90s only get like 12~15 winged sprint cars also.
Posted via Mobile Device
We had a few shows at the Burg that turned in like 9 cars total.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTtoPA View Post
$3,000 in PA vs $1,400 in IN. Seems to me they're getting away with it
KC is going this route and aparently its not working too well

9/29/10, 4:53 PM   #22
Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by c47 View Post
word! "hey pine....who won?" "i dont f'n know......."
THAT'S NOT TRUE......

is it.....:2:....

WOOF, the Grove was my THIRD choice..I really wanted to do the 3 day midget show at Tri-City. Then that fell through and I wanted to hit Lawrenceburg, but Karen has to work and the Grove is 25 minutes from the house. Plus its going to be ONEHELLOFA party.......WOOF, stay upright this trip....have fun...

Aero, I'm going in Friday for sure....OK maybe not...:2:...we'll see....

9/29/10, 7:10 PM   #23
motormouthmyers

Been to the grove many times...live about 1/2 hour away, but arrived in STL about 1 hour ago and REALLY looking forward to my 1st Gold Crown Nats

9/30/10, 12:34 AM   #24
Ny Sprint Fan

We are here and camp is set up. Just starting to rain a little but hope all of you from on the board that are thinking of coming out for the show do so. Hey pine are you doing the chili cook off or not and where are you camped?
Posted via Mobile Device

9/30/10, 7:43 AM   #25
Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ny Sprint Fan View Post
We are here and camp is set up. Just starting to rain a little but hope all of you from on the board that are thinking of coming out for the show do so. Hey pine are you doing the chili cook off or not and where are you camped?
Posted via Mobile Device
Whats up New Yorker. I didn't enter the cook off this year since my plans were to hit the Tri-City midget show. But I'll be there donating some money. I'll hit your stand first....Good luck....

I'm parked up beside the Beerhill Gang..If ya stumble up that way, look for the motorhome with the big picture of Jeff Bland Jr. on the back...Stop in and have a few...

9/30/10, 10:42 AM   #26
Ny Sprint Fan

We will be up for sure. I am not in the cook off this year either but I did make a big pot for the camp. We are down here right next to buck rubs crew if you are out and about. Think we are headed to town while its raining today!
Posted via Mobile Device

9/30/10, 11:22 AM   #27
Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ny Sprint Fan View Post
We will be up for sure. I am not in the cook off this year either but I did make a big pot for the camp. We are down here right next to buck rubs crew if you are out and about. Think we are headed to town while its raining today!
Posted via Mobile Device
Buck Rubs, whats a sprint car race without a stripper pole in the parking lot ...I'll be down...

Frolic, are ya listening...

p.s...sometimes its more than just a sprint car race..
Last edited by Pine; 9/30/10 at 11:26 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > National Open-WOO-Danger Wings Danger Danger