IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > T-Mez and Amati Racing
7/12/16, 4:22 PM   #61
Re: T-Mez and Amati Racing
nodramazone20

Where there is smoke there is always fire and the quick trigger they have shown in the past tells me there are deeper issues....but, hey not my money so yes they can do whatever they want...good luck to them

2 members like this post: koolaid89, PIT CART
7/12/16, 4:35 PM   #62
mr g

Well whom do you think after sprint week? Still a lot of races to go...
Damien Gardner ? The Cowboy? The story will be written soon, stay tune

3 members like this post: bighd0522, btg1963, tirespinner
7/12/16, 4:38 PM   #63
rclaridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by btg1963 View Post
Many time USAC champion car owner Damon "Blackie" Fortune once told me " the easiest part to replace on a car is the driver!"
And Dizz Wilson always said the easiest thing to adjust was the belts!

6 members like this post: btg1963, cj02, jim goerge, Midget 89, SPRINTCAR, tirespinner
7/12/16, 5:32 PM   #64
bigq11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rclaridge View Post
And Dizz Wilson always said the easiest thing to adjust was the belts!
Also heard that one time Dizz's car was involved in an accident where the car went up in the air. Dizz turned to the person standing beside him and said "IF IT COMES DOWN, HE'S FIRED".

7 members like this post: ARG, biggen67, Blitzman, jim goerge, Midget 89, tirespinner, tubemaster
7/12/16, 5:57 PM   #65
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

From Landon Simon's Facebook.

Landon Simon Racing
17 mins ·

Thomas Meseraull will be taking over driving duties tomorrow at Terre Haute Action Track in the Mt Baker Vapor 24. I have decided to run a one car team with Tmez at the wheel so I can focus on the professional and mechanical areas we have been lacking in. It is very difficult to play the roll of owner, driver and crew chief at USAC National level. Having Thomas's feed back will be very beneficial in getting our team consistently fast again. Kyle Simon has been a huge asset to the team this year and helped lead me to 3 wins. I'm looking forward to working with Kyle side by side to continue building on the chemistry we already have and taking steps to the right direction for everyone involved! See you at the races!

-Landon

7/12/16, 6:00 PM   #66
rclaridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigq11 View Post
Also heard that one time Dizz's car was involved in an accident where the car went up in the air. Dizz turned to the person standing beside him and said "IF IT COMES DOWN, HE'S FIRED".
More than once!!

3 members like this post: jim goerge, koolaid89, tirespinner
7/12/16, 6:06 PM   #67
SPRINTCAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSneader2 View Post
From Landon Simon's Facebook.

Landon Simon Racing
17 mins ·

Thomas Meseraull will be taking over driving duties tomorrow at Terre Haute Action Track in the Mt Baker Vapor 24. I have decided to run a one car team with Tmez at the wheel so I can focus on the professional and mechanical areas we have been lacking in. It is very difficult to play the roll of owner, driver and crew chief at USAC National level. Having Thomas's feed back will be very beneficial in getting our team consistently fast again. Kyle Simon has been a huge asset to the team this year and helped lead me to 3 wins. I'm looking forward to working with Kyle side by side to continue building on the chemistry we already have and taking steps to the right direction for everyone involved! See you at the races!

-Landon
Nice move, you can't go wrong with that move. I'm sure you will get it going Landon.

2 members like this post: koolaid89, tmac39
7/12/16, 6:32 PM   #68
Mofiaboss

Gonna drive for Landon Simon Racing. Just Saturday at Kokomo his team said he was like family and loved how all were a TEAM. They couldn't be happier!
Last edited by Mofiaboss; 7/12/16 at 6:45 PM.

7/12/16, 6:42 PM   #69
Mofiaboss

I like Kody but Fremont was slick and no cushion. More like asphalt than dirt.

1 member likes this post: back it in
7/12/16, 10:46 PM   #70
KodySwanson

I’m probably going against my better judgment, but I’ll share a couple quick thoughts that probably apply to both topics within this thread –

Usually there is more to every story; from both sides, from either side, or the truth somewhere between. I don’t think very often does someone know the entire truth (or story, or circumstances).

“Ballz” or no Ballz – drivers, team owners, mechanics, race fans, track announcers, racing journalists, people have feelings too ... Whatever took place is none of my business, and I am sorry for both Thomas and the 66 team that things did not work out, regardless of the circumstances. I wish them both the best as they each move forward.

On a more personal note – I want to thank A Plus Automatic Transmission of Mansfield, Ohio for donating $50/night to the BOSS Series for the highest finishing Steel Block 360 at their events. With their only 410 out of commission, we were fortunate to pick up an extra $100 last weekend for the #21k team, and it is greatly appreciated!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > T-Mez and Amati Racing