IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > thank you
5/29/11, 8:14 AM   #1
thank you
stock car mech

Thanks to everyone for the support Shane has had in his 10 days in Indiana. The reception he received at the Hoosier 100 was fantastic and a chance to see all his friends throughout the week was priceless. We have been blessed in his recovery and he continues to work hard thanks to your inspiration. Shane, his brother Tyler, his mother and I thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts.
Steve Hmiel

5/29/11, 8:45 AM   #2
Re: thank you
Danny Burton

Many thanks that Shane has such a loving and caring family, beginning with his parents and immediate family and extending to the racing family.

Mr. Hmeil, it has been inspiring to read of the struggle that Shane and his family has endured. He is a special young man in overcoming the obstacles that he has had to deal with--and those in the future.

I firmly believe that God answers all prayers, and occasionally those prayers get a "yes." I'm so thankful that this one has been answered in the affirmative. With His blessing and with Shane's determination, much progress has been made. We continue to pray for more progress.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

4 members like this post: cowboyhar69, Gregg, grinch, Mud Packer
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > thank you