IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #1 7/11/15 11:46 PM
From what I understand, He took a nasty ride at the Field. Transported to Hospital. Getting CT scans.

Get well soon Logan!

Charles Nungester
16 Likes: Agentry10, DirtHawk92, fish, Gregg, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, LUCKYONE, micro94, rapid robert, robert gatten, ronmil, ryan84, SisterToThe3c, smith19, Stuch48, Wayne Davis
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #2 7/12/15 1:04 AM
From what I saw was a car got out of shape going down the backstretch & Logan ran over his RR & Barrel Rolled down the pit lane. Don't know how far as once he was behind the hay bales you couldn't see him.
mwarnock55 (Offline)
  #3 7/12/15 1:56 AM
I hope everything checks out for Logan and am praying for a speedy recovery! btw..imo..Waynesfield should look into getting rid of those hay bails...fire hazard..there are other things (much less flammable) that can be used for safety barriers.
Gregg (Offline)
  #4 7/12/15 6:11 AM
A Logan Hupp status update from Facebook around 1:00-2:00AM Sunday Morning:

"Logan Hupp Thanks you to all the thoughts and prayers leaving the hospital now with bruised lungs 2 fractured ribs out of place collar bone and some vertebraes out and a lot of muscle damage feel free to share."
4 Likes: DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 7/12/15 7:42 AM
Bad news all around but right now its not sounding life threatening and thats the best news in the world.

Praying for all the comfort you can find as you get patched up and heal

Charles Nungester
8 Likes: 5krunner, babcock14d, DirtHawk92, har59, jim goerge, mod4s, rapid robert, smith19
TQ29m (Offline)
  #6 7/12/15 9:48 AM
Logan, sorry to hear about your "trip", mend up soon, and good luck with the recovery, see ya soon! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
Puppy (Offline)
  #7 7/13/15 9:45 PM
Speedy recovery Logan!