IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
D.O. (Offline)
  #1 11/2/09 6:54 PM
Sheldon Kinser Jr will drop by Kelly's tonight. Show starts at 7 pm at Kelly's or listen at www.racinwithdo.com.

Kevin Miller will be with us as well either tonight or next Monday. Depends upon his schedule.
D.O.
HurstBros0 (Offline)
  #2 11/2/09 11:12 PM
Thanks for having one of my all time favorite drivers on your show tonight . Sheldon sure is fun to race with !

Dan Hurst
Hurst Brothers Racing
sheldonjr (Offline)
  #3 11/4/09 3:05 PM
Thanks Dan. I always knew win spin or crash I would have a good time Driving for you and or Dave and John.. But you didnt have to unbolt my seat before you let the Wrecker hook up the car...lol
smith19 (Offline)
  #4 11/4/09 9:36 PM
lmao.............................................. ........
HurstBros0 (Offline)
  #5 11/4/09 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by sheldonjr:
Thanks Dan. I always knew win spin or crash I would have a good time Driving for you and or Dave and John.. But you didnt have to unbolt my seat before you let the Wrecker hook up the car...lol
It was the only thing you didn`t bend when you crashed........ I didn`t want the wrecker man to bend it on the ride back to the pits .

Dan Hurst
Hurst Brothers Racing
sheldonjr (Offline)
  #6 11/4/09 11:25 PM
Good point Dan... but I'll bet that seat is still in your shop. And if I know John full of holes...lol
Longhaul Racer (Offline)
  #7 11/5/09 2:06 PM
Just make sure you keep fuel in the tank Dan. Sheldon might recall that being an issue at Kokomo when our bench racing got the best of us. LOL
HurstBros0 (Offline)
  #8 11/5/09 2:48 PM
Originally Posted by Longhaul Racer:
Just make sure you keep fuel in the tank Dan. Sheldon might recall that being an issue at Kokomo when our bench racing got the best of us. LOL
The funny part of that incident was watching him and Joe Roush stare at each other in the infield. Somehow Joe`s left rear went flat after he and Sheldon had decided who should have the final tranfer spot in the consi. Joe parked in the X in the infield across from the track exit. A couple of laps later Sheldon ran out of fuel. ( I`ll take the credit for that but I`m still gonna blame Longhaul ). He coasted into the infield and parked right next to Joe . Knowing that both are kinda vocal when provoked, I figured there would be a shouting match with some finger pointing and belly bucking. Instead they both just sat there staring at each other waiting for the other one to blink.

Dan Hurst
Hurst Brothers Racing
sheldonjr (Offline)
  #9 11/5/09 10:32 PM
If I remember right it was just a racing deal or you know there would have been words, I know Joe and he would have had alot to say, and as mad as I was I wuld have REPLIED.