IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Haubstadt updates
7/21/08, 7:27 PM   #91
Re: Haubstadt updates
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by HASFAN View Post
The results of the race clearly show that this was not his first time in a sprint car!!!!! It seems to me that he had the pedal to the floor the whole time!! Go hunter!!!!!
He was the man, in the feature. And has been the fastest driver at that track, all year. But, in that heat race he made a mistake and did take Josh out. Right as that happened, I turned to my dad and said "I bet the Spencers aren't very happy about that one. And rightfully so." I've seen Hunter driver so many times that I know that wasn't intentional. He doesn't drive like that. I bet if he could take that one back, he would.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

7/21/08, 10:52 PM   #92
Re: Haubstadt updates
Sprint63122

The move that he put on spencer was not good at all it is called racing with respect to your fellow competitor which he could not do.Has for being the fastest there all year I do not know about that one, both Jon and Daron have been fast and I do believe had both been able to get to the end the outcome might have been different plus these two drivers have shown at haubstadt how to race each the right way nice and clean.Since these two drivers both had misfortune in the feature saturday night I was watching the sliders that Ballou and Hagen were putting on one other just another deal of racing each other good,clean and hard.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Haubstadt updates