IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > RFactor Racing
11/9/12, 10:15 AM   #1
RFactor Racing
the_77H

Looking to see if anyone is interested in getting weekly / biweekly races going on rFactor. Won't be a points thing, just some pick up races everyonce in a while. The latemodel addon seems to be the most popular, but the midgets and non-wings are pretty fun as well. We could always switch it up (lates one night, sprints another).

Just seein who all would be up for it

11/9/12, 10:18 AM   #2
Re: RFactor Racing
the_77H

Couple screen shots I took while just messin around on Bloomington, for those of you that aren't familar with RFactor...
Attached Images
417396_10100145486336334_1947606963_n.jpg (83.6 KB, 297 views)
383860_10100143049155464_95859591_n.jpg (80.4 KB, 281 views)

11/9/12, 10:36 AM   #3
SETracing

Race Count This Year: 57

We just got our Rfactor recently and are having a hell of a time getting up and running......iRacing setup wasn't that bad we just can't figure out the Rfactor.....any suggestions?

Matt Schuck
SETracing 52 and 53

Posted via Mobile Device

11/9/12, 10:50 AM   #4
Hotshoe65s

Quote:
Originally Posted by SETracing View Post
We just got our Rfactor recently and are having a hell of a time getting up and running......iRacing setup wasn't that bad we just can't figure out the Rfactor.....any suggestions?

Matt Schuck
SETracing 52 and 53

Posted via Mobile Device
Send me a message with the problems you are having.

And jake, I can't run every week but I will try and make all I can. I'm game!

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: SETracing
11/9/12, 10:51 AM   #5
UberKuhlMan

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 70

Check out www.simproracing.com and www.truspeedsim.com
They both run series races every week. SimPro is currently running a series backed by MOWA. On the 14th and 15th SimPro, along with TruSpeed and Online Dirt Racng are hosting the 2nd Annual Sim Racing World Finals event with all three classes. (410 Wing, Late Model, Big Block Mods) There is also a few other series out there running different classes. This past Monday, we had 44 people show up for a 360 winged sprint car race at The Tulare Thunderbowl. There are a lot of real racers that sim race with us "fans" such as Chase Briscoe, Chris Bell, Nick Hoffman, Mike McKinney and I believe even Kyle Larson ran a few times in years past.

2 members like this post: Chase Briscoe, the_77H
11/9/12, 10:55 AM   #6
the_77H

I've seen those.. but being from Indiana and racing mainly in Indiana I think it'd be cool to just do some races on Indiana tracks. Most of those online leagues don't hit Indiana very much if at all (I think..) I'm thinking Gas City one night, Bloomington another. And as far as technical help... HotShoe would be the guy to ask, I think he's been on the game for a while.. I've only had it a few months.

11/9/12, 10:58 AM   #7
UberKuhlMan

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_77H View Post
I've seen those.. but being from Indiana and racing mainly in Indiana I think it'd be cool to just do some races on Indiana tracks. Most of those online leagues don't hit Indiana very much if at all (I think..) I'm thinking Gas City one night, Bloomington another. And as far as technical help... HotShoe would be the guy to ask, I think he's been on the game for a while.. I've only had it a few months.
I agree with that 100%. We could run Bloomington, Gas City, The Burg, THAT, IRP. I've been at it for just over a year now so feel free to ask me any questions as well.

11/9/12, 11:02 AM   #8
the_77H

The thing that still confuses me is all the different track download variations... Different sites have the same tracks but different downloads. Anyone wanna throw up a website and we will use those track files?

11/9/12, 11:13 AM   #9
the_77H

We won't require team speak.. I'm acutally not even sure what that is. But I'm thinking about pick up races on all Indiana tracks.. just for fun. Obviously we can't have people driving backwards and what not

11/9/12, 11:24 AM   #10
Hotshoe65s

I actually have a server Jake. Im having issues with it working correctly, but I can give you the info to it if you want to figure it out and run it.
I agree with the Indiana only tracks, but lets keep it to dirt only. Maybe do a three part series, switching between late models, mods, and sprints (non wing or wing, i dont care).
I've tried hard to get more indiana tracks made but couldnt convince anyone to make them. Maybe if a handful of us get together with a series we can get them to make LPS, brownstown, or other tracks.

1 member likes this post: the_77H
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > RFactor Racing