IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS/KISS at Tri-State Speedway tonight!!!
6/5/10, 11:42 PM   #31
Re: MSCS/KISS at Tri-State Speedway tonight!!
cmcooper2

Congrats to Bland but I lost alot of respect for him for not thanking the Cunningham Family and their little boys after the race. For some family to put up that much money you better thank them because nothing would be possible if not for the fans and their dedication. And lost alot of respect for Ballou. He had no right to pull the spark plug off Bland's car.

6/5/10, 11:58 PM   #32
ctsprintfanatic

Im with you on the Ballou deal, i thought Robert was a pretty good guy n all, but after that i lost some respect also, from where I was sitting it looked pretty clean, heckuva run Jeff!!!!

1 member likes this post: 38DD
6/6/10, 12:11 AM   #33
PAW

Great run Jeff, what's was Ballou's problem Way to go Tommy, I was home by midnight

6/6/10, 12:16 AM   #34
38DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAW View Post
Great run Jeff, what's was Ballou's problem Way to go Tommy, I was home by midnight
Sore , thats his deal.. Good racing, poor sportsmanship by Ballou. Congtats Bland

6/6/10, 12:18 AM   #35
Joey Woods

I would love to see what Clayton could do if he had one of Scott Fishers motors since he seems to be having trouble. Brady Short has been having success with them the last few years. I think Fisher is the next big thing. JMO of course.
Last edited by Joey Woods; 6/6/10 at 8:48 AM.

6/6/10, 12:34 AM   #36
J.D.

The track was fast all night. The fastest car won the race. Ballou choosing the high side Bland making the middle work like no other car on the track. Yes it was tight racing between Ballou and Bland, they could of reached out and shook hands for a few laps, but thats short track racing. Bland was the fastest car in the feature and drove a great race. Puterbaugh looked great for his first time there. He may just find himself in the winners circle if he chooses to run this track again. Nobody could touch Bland on this night, he was hooked up!!

6/6/10, 12:38 AM   #37
bballr4567

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcooper2 View Post
Congrats to Bland but I lost alot of respect for him for not thanking the Cunningham Family and their little boys after the race. For some family to put up that much money you better thank them because nothing would be possible if not for the fans and their dedication. And lost alot of respect for Ballou. He had no right to pull the spark plug off Bland's car.
Bland did thank them but not on the PA. He even took multiple pictures with them in the winners circle.

However, what an a$$hat move by Ballou, if its true. To pull of another competitors spark plug wire while he is strapped into the car because you made a mistake AFTER he passed you and you roll your car. I WAS a Ballou fan up until that moment. Totally uncalled for. I really hope that they got your flip on tape.

6/6/10, 12:46 AM   #38
ctsprintfanatic

I would say Buckley got it!

6/6/10, 1:26 AM   #39
skids59

Excellent race tonite. I hope Fitzpatrick's bad luck run is over!I think DC had radiator trouble. Bland flat-out drove past Ballou. Great job, Jeff! I certainly hope Puterbaugh will return to Tri-state. Good luck Hud next week in Illinois for sprint week. Hope you win 'em all. Mod feature was good too. Kissinger, #8, made a last lap pass on running the top off turn four to win Over #71. Good stuff.

6/6/10, 1:32 AM   #40
smith19

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey woods View Post
i love would love to see what clayton could do if he had one of scott fishers motors since he seems to be having trouble. Brady short has been having success with them the last few years. I think fisher is the next big thing. Jmo of course.
i believe that is charlie fisher power. He does a lot of the wing stuff. Columbus, oh. Area.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS/KISS at Tri-State Speedway tonight!!!