IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kevin Swindel
12/19/07, 12:18 PM   #101
Re: Kevin Swindel
Offy22

Kevin's Ball Boys, Nellie totin' the right one and Hawker on t'other. Now there be a trio for ye!!!!:moon:

12/24/07, 1:13 PM   #102
Glad Brad

Valet Parking.

12/24/07, 3:16 PM   #103
bluerocket20n

i have read alot i myself isnt a big sammy fan but kevins not sammy as far as not having brakes he shouldnt have been out there and i read he pulled in and it was noticed that the rotor was gone and he still went back out i know from driving my self that things are different from the stands then they are in the car and its frustrating to get ran over and youre car is broke because not all of us have big budget for parts and i believe that kevin needs to face the problems him self having sammy fighting for him isnt right and if it was done on perpose than he needs to stand and take the heat

12/24/07, 5:58 PM   #104
tonyj

I think everbody needs to realize that Kevin is still in the EARLY stages of his career. I know myself, that I did dumb things learning my trade as well....it's human nature, & a very valuable teaching tool.

As far as Sammy fighting his battles....I doubt Kevin called Sammy from the frontstretch at PAS to intercept Clayton. Being a parent myself, I would be willing to bet it was instictual on Sammy's part more than anything else.

It would be ironic if Kevin reached the "golden ring" known as NASCAR, & gave back to the sport such as KKR, & TSR have done.....& see what the bashers say then!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :thumb:

12/26/07, 2:42 PM   #105
samtheone

Go Sammy & Ricky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/26/07, 5:15 PM   #106
Flatrightrear

Isn't it about time to say to this thread "And to all a good night?" This horse is dead.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kevin Swindel