IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > US 24 Midget clash
9/21/10, 5:36 PM   #41
Re: US 24 Midget clash
DonMoore10

You nay sayers (never attended one of the events this season) that keep spinning and spinning AND spinning this stuff on IOW need to show for at least one of these races and you may have a different viewpoint at the end of the night. Bottomline here is the fans and participants that have witnessed these races don't agree with you, and you are on shaking ground since you haven't attended any of the events. I'm spinning from all the "spinning" on here........ Where is Bill O'Reilly anyway?
Last edited by DonMoore10; 9/21/10 at 5:40 PM.

9/21/10, 6:52 PM   #42
rockstar5

Quote:
Originally Posted by smorgan15m View Post
I was one of the mini sprints that was there racing at us 24 speedway in the green and white 15M. I won the third heat and beat out two true midgets by over half a track. This is not our first outing in running with the midgets we run alot of shows down in Missouri with the Ozark Mountain Midgets and our mini sprints do very well running against the midgets. We have run with the midgets on 1/4 mile and small 3/8 mile tracks and have always stayed right with the midgets and made it very good race to watch. I do think there should be more of this type of shows.
Yeah, you won the heat good for you. I was in your heat in a full size midget. You didn't beat me by a half a track in the heat, I started at the back, where did you start? I got stuck behind a car that was blocking like he was in the lead, so that put me starting in the back of the a main. I don't know where you started, but I finished in front of you. I don't know who you are, but you shouldn't be on here bad mouthing other drivers. I didn't want to get in this but that was kind of an insult bud #23r

9/21/10, 9:16 PM   #43
worm

here is the link to a few pics
http://www.richformanphotos.com/

9/21/10, 9:37 PM   #44
mortboyz

Will we get to watch the Don Moore Music Publications #10 run for the $15,000 at Granite City next week?

9/21/10, 9:50 PM   #45
smorgan15m

Actually I did win by half the track when the checker flag fell you were behind me by half the track sorry. Started the heat in the front row outside. I started in the 2nd row inside of the feature and yes 16 other people finished in front of me in the feature had a failure in the wiring with the engine. Never said anything bad about any drivers. And I am just another racer just like you. But out to have fun and win some races. My car weighs 1040 with me in it not no light weight machine the tires are half season old and a zx12r that is just stock on gas.

9/21/10, 10:42 PM   #46
DonMoore10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortboyz View Post
Will we get to watch the Don Moore Music Publications #10 run for the $15,000 at Granite City next week?
I've decided not to make the 500 mile trip after being paid a rediculous $30 by the promoters for entertaining their fans. The racers risking their lives there deserve better than that. The $100-150 entry fee is outragious also.

1 member likes this post: jdull99
9/22/10, 7:58 PM   #47
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortboyz View Post
He will be there only if the micros take off their wings, and he can run with them for less money. Don't get mad Don your record speaks for itself.

9/22/10, 8:54 PM   #48
slide22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
He will be there only if the micros take off their wings, and he can run with them for less money. Don't get mad Don your record speaks for itself.
I don't see you mouthing Shane Cottle or the other 8 midgets that were there.

9/22/10, 9:10 PM   #49
DonMoore10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
If you have a personal agenda with your classless comments, you can speak to me directly by phone. Area code 440-355-4407.
Last edited by DonMoore10; 9/22/10 at 9:14 PM.

9/22/10, 10:18 PM   #50
mortboyz

Donald, I think if you would refer back to post #39 on this thread, I believe you will find that you proved the above poster's point.
Didn't see anything "class-less" in his post.

What I don't understand is the Gundakers' are putting up some serious money ($15,000 to win/$1000 to start) and I would think you'd be the first guy on here to say "it's about time somebody put up a good purse!"
And after all, you car has won a race or 2 at Granite City, and I'd sure like to see you come back.

...We'd like to see the dogs again, too! :2:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > US 24 Midget clash