IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #1 9/30/16 11:54 AM
Hope we get to see some racing tomorrow, it will probably be my last one for the year.
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, racenut69
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #2 9/30/16 3:24 PM
Looking forward to seeing some great racing events at the burg Saturday night. Hopefully that we can get it in. Have fun and enjoy all the great racing events this weekend. Thanks.
2 Likes: jim goerge, racenut69
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #3 9/30/16 4:18 PM
Planned to make the cross-state trip to L'burg a couple of times earlier this year but rain got there first. Intending to be there Saturday and will be keeping an eye on the sky (and the internet) on the way. Like most weekends this year the weather is iffy but hoping we'll be lucky this time.
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, SPRINTCAR
Nate (Offline)
  #4 10/1/16 7:45 AM
Got up and checked the weather first thing this morning. I'll check it out again before I head out in a few hours but this looks promising to me.
Attachments:
image.jpeg (111.0 KB)

Nate Bickel - @natefb22
3 Likes: Dirtfan, mc/rider, SPRINTCAR
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 10/1/16 8:49 AM
Not going to make any predictions. Got cussed last time (And thanked by a few who came) But I will say it's been dry a ton more than it's been wet Track had some showers just before sunrise.

Make your own decision. Have fun if you come. Bring a jacket at minimum.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, LUCKYONE, trannyman
LUCKYONE (Offline)
  #6 10/1/16 9:57 AM
I for one Thank You for the updates
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #7 10/1/16 10:49 AM
Ok, My view on what Im seeing on radar and forecast. More likely to race than not. However there is more chance for a T Storm. As for the big comma system swirling around, Whatevers left is what we've been getting and its been few and far between with mostly sunny most of yesterday and will be today.

Make a decision on your own, Hope to see you there..

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: LUCKYONE, mc/rider
mc/rider (Offline)
  #8 10/1/16 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Ok, My view on what Im seeing on radar and forecast. More likely to race than not. However there is more chance for a T Storm. As for the big comma system swirling around, Whatevers left is what we've been getting and its been few and far between with mostly sunny most of yesterday and will be today.

Make a decision on your own, Hope to see you there..
See ya this afternoon

When in doubt Gas It
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #9 10/1/16 12:24 PM
Our racing families will be in the house until they tell us to stay home. Have fun and enjoy all the great racing events tonight.
3 Likes: jim goerge, racegal, wildman92
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #10 10/1/16 1:23 PM
All the time I'm taking off and heading across the state or the Midwest towards a race track when the odds are against me and the cards are stacked in Mother Nature's favor. But, as they say, you've got to have faith. Today, I don't feel like it's one of those situations. Many of those days, I wish the outlook was like it is today. I'm getting ready to head Southeast and have no doubt that I'm going to get to see a race, tonight.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
9 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, Jesse B, jim goerge, mc/rider, racegal, WinglessLovers