IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > $8000 1000cc operation
8/7/17, 10:40 AM   #1
$8000 1000cc operation
Iceman29

**price drop**
$8,000 everything I have.
Only thing I'll separate is super Shox and the car has to be sold first.

**complete operation**

2016 championship Bailey Race ready car literally rebuilt and race ready just add fluids. I got it ready for a car show with the intent to race it this year. But I'm just way to busy to race it right now and would like it go to somebody who will race it . Car is a older Bailey but literally everything besides the chassis has been replaced with in the past 3 years that I've owned it. Car has a fresh rebuilt stock 2006 gsxr 1000. Guhl alcohol. New body new wings. Fresh powder coat. Super Shox single front. double adjustable rear. Front brake. Car won 6 out of 11 races last year. New torsion bars in it. Spare front axle. Extra non adjustable shocks. Tons of torsion bars. Extra set of wings (front and back). Extra non full containment seat. Extra radius rods front and back. Updated Bird cages. Brake rotors and caliper. Axles. 2 extra hoods. Sprockets front and back. Front and back bumpers. Chains and breaker. Also has a Ported and polished head. Extra cut harness. Spare headers. Couple mufflers. Wheel wrench. Also have 2008 header throttle body ecu and harness. I'm sure I have more stuff just not at my shop right now. Tons of extras.

Call or text with questions

8/23/17, 6:59 AM   #2
racer715

Is this still for sale?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > $8000 1000cc operation