IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kids Function Looking for Hero Cards, stickers, etc.
2/3/15, 10:19 PM   #1
Kids Function Looking for Hero Cards, stickers, etc.
ADM

My kid's school is having a mother/son evening. Mom's come with their 1st-5th grade sons and spend an evening together. This year the theme is racing. I'm taking my cars and some give away stuff but I'm looking for more stuff to give to possible future racers/fans. If anybody has hero cards, stickers their sponsors want out there, hats, shirts whatever the kids and maybe their parents would like and want to donate them please mail them to:

Rich Davies
4401 Wea Ridge Road
Lafayette, IN 47909

I'm just trying to be an ambassador for the sport so anything you can do would be great. The event is 2/26/2015.

Thanks
Rich
Last edited by ADM; 2/3/15 at 10:27 PM. Reason: add date

2/6/15, 7:08 PM   #2
Re: Kids Function Looking for Hero Cards, stickers, etc.
ADM

Ttt

2/12/15, 10:23 PM   #3
Re: Kids Function Looking for Hero Cards, stickers, etc.
ADM

ttt only have to bug everybody a couple more times. Thanks to those that have helped!

2/12/15, 11:56 PM   #4
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Possible "cases" of Brian Clauson and Donnie Shatz hero cards if you still need them, let me know asap, but too much weight to ship, you would need to drive to Speedway to pick up.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kids Function Looking for Hero Cards, stickers, etc.