IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Slider812 (Offline)
  #1 5/5/14 9:11 PM
Now I know everyone is pumped about this event like always. However the weather could be a big IF question. For those of you with twitter accounts. Please follow @BeauDodson @MoeWx @SouthernINWx. These guys are spot on with weather for this area and are very skilled. All I can say is have your fingers crossed.
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #2 5/6/14 12:58 AM
I'm really hoping the weather holds off for this race. I bought some of the presale reserved seats just so I could make it.
Slider812 (Offline)
  #3 5/6/14 7:10 PM
Yeah me too. Seems like Thursday and Friday are the main days for the rain. Saturday is starting to look more promising. Still a long ways off for the forcast to change.
mc/rider (Offline)
  #4 5/7/14 5:32 PM
Originally Posted by Slider812:
Yeah me too. Seems like Thursday and Friday are the main days for the rain. Saturday is starting to look more promising. Still a long ways off for the forcast to change.
Fingers crossed

When in doubt Gas It
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #5 5/7/14 9:52 PM
Seems like every time I plan to go down there it rains. So I'm sure since I got reserved seats it will rain.
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #6 5/7/14 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by BigWheel7:
Seems like every time I plan to go down there it rains. So I'm sure since I got reserved seats it will rain.

I was rained out twice last year down there. Third time was the charm. Was worth the wait.

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #7 5/7/14 11:36 PM
If a track can get it tommy and the boys will get it in they have the things to make it happen.
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #8 5/7/14 11:54 PM
Weatherman tonight says no rain till Friday AM and that could be stormy but Sat. looking better than it was earlier in the week with spotty showers expected. They'll have a much better idea of what will happen when it happens.
2 Likes: jim goerge, mc/rider
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #9 5/8/14 8:12 AM
Morning local weather report said 25% of early sat showers and clearing after that.
Slider812 (Offline)
  #10 5/8/14 8:35 AM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
Morning local weather report said 25% of early sat showers and clearing after that.
For a very detailed in indepth look at the weather follow @MoeWx @BeauDodson. Gathering from what they have said, one model says dry and the other says rain. Please just follow those guys. I don't even mess with the local tv meteorologists anymore. Not saying they don't know what they're talking about but they only get a few minutes to discuss the weather. However they guys on twitter much more time and get more in depth.