IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
badcoupe (Offline)
  #1 5/8/14 9:20 PM
I was at fasttimes karting the other day and they had some Puma driving shoes they were trying to get rid of. I bought a new pair for $40. Def worth it.
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #2 5/8/14 10:13 PM
a pair of driving shoes ya say, how bout dave darland and tracy hines?
3 Likes: EBookerFan, racenut69, Task Force
jjones752 (Offline)
  #3 5/9/14 4:46 PM
Not for forty bucks, Johnny....

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
2 Likes: fish, racenut69
shadow51 (Offline)
  #4 5/10/14 11:11 AM
Mr. BadCoupe, $40.00 for driving shoes,,good buy, BUT, you might really might want to take a closer look at your purchase..IF they are karting shoes and your running a kart, fine, if your running a open wheel car, (midget, sprint, etc). Most karting shoes are not meant to be or have any fire coverage. One could windup having these shoes peeled off your feet in the ER. Just saying, I sure won't want that to happen to U or anyone else, just because you got a good, cheap deal on some shoes.
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #5 5/10/14 4:44 PM
cougars are roofing shoes, you can change the soles from time to time as they wear out, they are a very soft compound to make your feet stick to the roof and keep yo butt from fallin off/ oops never mid you said puma's not cougars, although they are the same animal, there's a big pride of them just off I-84
racenut69 (Offline)
  #6 5/10/14 7:42 PM
Originally Posted by johnnythunderhead:
cougars are roofing shoes, you can change the soles from time to time as they wear out, they are a very soft compound to make your feet stick to the roof and keep yo butt from fallin off/ oops never mid you said puma's not cougars, although they are the same animal, there's a big pride of them just off i-84

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....