IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
MMSA (Offline)
  #1 3/11/14 9:43 AM
The MMSA will hold an informational meeting on Saturday April 5th at Steve Kinser Racing in Bloomington Indiana. This meeting will start at 1:30 pm. This is a open meeting for existing and potential members as well as sponsors. We will discuss and answer questions pertaining to the national rules and schedule. Some new MMSA officials will be present including our new competition director, and our new announcer. Membership forms will be available, and the Member fees ($85) can be paid at any time before the first race.

If the weather allows we will be grilling outside, please bring a lawn chair and come out and join us !

280 E Smithville Rd, Bloomington, IN 47401

See ya there!
9 Likes: Avon Open Wheel fan, cmiracingvids, Colin25, DAD, Mike M 67, PatrickMead#13, Racer_dude35, RickyBobby, Wayne Davis
Bradleyracing86 (Offline)
  #2 3/12/14 3:03 PM
Burgers and Brats
  #3 3/12/14 3:03 PM
I think Dorsett is sponsoring them
Just kidding drewboo!
ndr7r (Offline)
  #4 3/12/14 5:01 PM
Originally Posted by Bradleyracing86:
I think Dorsett is sponsoring them
Just kidding drewboo!
He will probably eat the most! Lol j/k
Mike M 67 (Offline)
  #5 3/12/14 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by MMSA:
The MMSA will hold an informational meeting on Saturday April 5th at Steve Kinser Racing in Bloomington Indiana. This meeting will start at 1:30 pm. This is a open meeting for existing and potential members as well as sponsors. We will discuss and answer questions pertaining to the national rules and schedule. Some new MMSA officials will be present including our new competition director, and our new announcer. Membership forms will be available, and the Member fees ($85) can be paid at any time before the first race.

If the weather allows we will be grilling outside, please bring a lawn chair and come out and join us !

280 E Smithville Rd, Bloomington, IN 47401

See ya there!
Will We be eating at 1:30 with meeting to follow or eating at 12:30 with the meeting starting at 1:30? Just wondering.

Thanks
KYRON (Offline)
  #6 3/13/14 10:27 AM
I want to eat first, nap thru meeting
DAD (Offline)
  #7 3/13/14 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by KYRON:
I want to eat first, nap thru meeting
Ron

You left out the snack after the meeting to get energy to drive back home again.

I personally plan on bringing about 245 pages of planed remarks, a 10,000 gallon tanker of water, and a tuck-load of pigs.

Honest Dad himself
  #8 3/13/14 8:26 PM
It's not formal we can eat brats while we talk..
DAD (Offline)
  #9 3/14/14 1:04 PM
Is this the place? https://maps.google.com/maps?q=280+e...ed=0CCQQ8gEwAA

Honest Dad himself
  #10 3/14/14 1:28 PM
Correct.