IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #1 9/18/14 9:45 PM
ladies and gentleman, the best event of the year is upon us at my favorite place on earth. for us open wheelers in 2 days you can get it all with a lot of the best wheelman in the country. I hope that the wingers stay for Saturday, and I hope the non wingers show up Friday to take in the best of both worlds, without bitchin bout what's better. IT'S ALL GOOD! got my collection of a few fine cigars, some 3 floyds beer, alpha king and zombie dust, golf clubs for Saturday morning, and a few of my favorite people with me. hoping all of you are there to bask in the glory of Eldora speedway with me!
lets hear what you think. still working on my predictions. saw a tweet that said 6 confirmed for triple duty but didn't say who. would be great to see another triple!
5 Likes: Bill May, dirt330, EBookerFan, team3521, timmanis2000
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #2 9/19/14 1:42 AM
Darland, bacon , clauson, Hines , Windom, cottle. Drivers doing the triple
dirt330 (Offline)
  #3 9/19/14 7:15 AM
I like'm all. Just want to see great racing and visit the greatest fans in the world.Heading to Eldora Saturday for the best night of racing, no where can you get midgets,sprints, and silver crown cars all on the same night . If you have never been its worth the time and money.
DanGitt (Offline)
  #4 9/19/14 8:27 AM
Heading out from St. Louis now. Can't wait first time to Eldora.
3 Likes: flagboy55, team3521, timmanis2000
Ty (Offline)
  #5 9/19/14 8:41 AM
I am west bound and down at 3pm today. Path Valley (PA) tonight for ARDC Midgets and Wingless Super Sportsman... then tomorrow, seeing the three divisions that actually matter at Eldora this weekend.
2 Likes: rachasin, SPRINTCAR
berks co (Offline)
  #6 9/19/14 9:23 AM
Add Shane Cockrum to the list

Daniel Cohen
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #7 9/19/14 9:34 AM
all right folks, packing up and heading east to the big E. gonna throw out a couple predictions. might change after hot laps but for now i'll go this way. in spite of the run schatz is on, i'll pick joey to win tonight, always fast at Eldora and I say he's due. hard to pick against rico, and bell in the Kuntz midgets, and if I was gambling I probably wouldn't, but for conversation ill take hines to upset them. gonna go with the peoples champ in the sprints, and the windom in the big cars. that's it for now, what do you think? let us know, and see you at the track
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #8 9/19/14 9:36 AM
Oops. He was on my list. It was 1:42 am. My brain was clinging to conscious
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #9 9/19/14 12:46 PM
I'm pumped. Checking out my first ever 4- Crown along with first time seeing Silver Crown cars in action. Best of all, it's more time spent w/ my brother and his family!
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, team3521
reeserx (Offline)
  #10 9/19/14 2:03 PM
I'll be leaving kokomo tomorrow at 1pm! Can't wait!