IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Favor from the Clayton family
9/18/14, 2:36 PM   #1
Favor from the Clayton family
S.Clayton

Our son Kinser loved the race track more than any other place. Among his favorite things were the push trucks with the flashing lights. We would love to lead his procession Monday with a group of his favorite push trucks. Please contact me here or on Facebook or call Ashley Jones at 317-919-7741 if you can help make this happen.

Thank you so much for everything and all of your prayers. Our racing family has us wrapped in their arms and we are eternally grateful.

Sincerely,

Shelley and Daron Clayton

9/18/14, 7:16 PM   #2
Darlin

Official push trucks will make this happen. Just let us know what time. Contact me on FB. Glenna Dezarn

9/19/14, 5:27 AM   #3
Re: Favor from the Clayton family
racenut69

^^^ Bump ^^^

9/20/14, 12:00 AM   #4
Re: Favor from the Clayton family
Pushtruck

Shelley & Daron

We will be there. As of today, we have four of our Official Push Trucks who can be there and Bob Gompf will be bringing trucks from Lawrenceburg Speedway. Any other push truck drivers can contact me at 812-236-1144 for details.

Joe Chambers
Official Push Trucks

We are so very sorry for your loss. Your families have given so much to the racing community, we are honored to be able to give something back to you for Kinser.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Favor from the Clayton family