IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > FALL BRAWL 1000cc Sprints LPS
9/18/14, 7:41 PM   #21
Re: FALL BRAWL 1000cc Sprints LPS
Quantrill

Here you go, I hosted your picture on our website and shrank it down it bit! Then turned it counter clockwise 90deg.... LOL

This is going to look really good in someone trophy case!!

Last edited by Quantrill; 9/18/14 at 7:42 PM.

1 member likes this post: Avon Open Wheel fan
9/18/14, 7:55 PM   #22
Bradleyracing86

Thanks Mark, dang IPhones

9/18/14, 8:45 PM   #23
bobbyg45

Shine that up nice for me . I'll be by saturday to pick that up lol

9/19/14, 10:52 AM   #24
Quantrill

Anyone coming Friday morning west on I-70 keep this in mind. Just got a heads up from The Voice of MMSA Jay

"I know you have a long drive on I70. If traffic gets bad exit take the state road 46 exit in Terre Haute It's the last exit then go to your left which is north on state road 46. It Ts onto US 41. For the most part it's a four lane road except when you go through Terre Haute. I70 is a total parking lot past this exit on most of the time.
"

He also said he is thinking a 25 plus car field for Saturday night MALS /MMSA fall brawl!

2 members like this post: Avon Open Wheel fan, bn kleen
9/19/14, 11:18 AM   #25
Avon Open Wheel fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantrill View Post
Anyone coming Friday morning west on I-70 keep this in mind. Just got a heads up from The Voice of MMSA Jay

"I know you have a long drive on I70. If traffic gets bad exit take the state road 46 exit in Terre Haute It's the last exit then go to your left which is north on state road 46. It Ts onto US 41. For the most part it's a four lane road except when you go through Terre Haute. I70 is a total parking lot past this exit on most of the time.
"

He also said he is thinking a 25 plus car field for Saturday night MALS /MMSA fall brawl!
I wanted to make a correction I should have said US 40 is four lane except when you go through Brazil. It is two lanes there and there is some construction on US40 in Brazil but it is not that bad compared to the I-70 mess. Plus if you are looking for places to eat you should be able to find something in Brazil which is just a few miles from Putnamville.

9/19/14, 1:00 PM   #26
agar

Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avon Open Wheel fan View Post
I wanted to make a correction I should have said US 40 is four lane except when you go through Brazil. It is two lanes there and there is some construction on US40 in Brazil but it is not that bad compared to the I-70 mess. Plus if you are looking for places to eat you should be able to find something in Brazil which is just a few miles from Putnamville.
In Brazil Pappy's BBQ right down town on the south side of 40, Mario's, the Alabama Bar & Grill and Tonys just past McDonalds are all good Places to eat on your way to Putnamville

9/19/14, 2:36 PM   #27
Avon Open Wheel fan

For those that have twitter send me a request to follow me. Tonight I will attempt to send live updates from Brownstown and see how things works out.

Just look me up by name should be easy to find.

9/20/14, 8:34 AM   #28
Quantrill

Congratulations to Drew Dorsett on night ones win at Brownstown Speedway.
Full results will be posted soon from Brownstown speedway 18 cars checking in we are expecting more car tonight at Lincoln Park Speedway!

Who will be tonight's winner?

9/20/14, 12:57 PM   #29
Avon Open Wheel fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantrill View Post
Congratulations to Drew Dorsett on night ones win at Brownstown Speedway.
Full results will be posted soon from Brownstown speedway 18 cars checking in we are expecting more car tonight at Lincoln Park Speedway!

Who will be tonight's winner?
It was a very late and full night of racing last night at Brownstown we have not had the chance to type of the results from last night. There was a full filed of cars that took the green flag for the start of last nights feature. Looking for another great field tonight. There are several different drivers coming tonight. Hope to see everyone at the track tonight.

9/20/14, 6:54 PM   #30
Quantrill

22 cars checking in tonight

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > FALL BRAWL 1000cc Sprints LPS