IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Need to Find Mike Kennedy/JTS Machine Shop....
2/15/12, 3:03 PM   #1
Need to Find Mike Kennedy/JTS Machine Shop....
KSmith15

I have got in contact with Mike. Its been resolved and was a little misunderstanding.....He had some things out of his control occur and things have been resolved....Thank you guys for help...
Last edited by KSmith15; 2/21/12 at 5:15 PM. Reason: resolved

2/15/12, 4:39 PM   #2
Re: Need to Find Mike Kennedy/JTS Machine Shop....
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSmith15 View Post
Searching for Mike Kennedy ...posts on here as JTS Machine Shop.... Need contact info or how to get in touch with. He bought a Helmet off me back in December but has yet to pay for it!!!!!! After several excuses...He now has chosen not to respond to emails at all...Thought I was HELPING OUT a fellow low budget racer, My stupid mistake... Anyone else have this problem or know how to get whole of him?
Were does Mike have his shop? small claims court is a hassle but well worth the trouble. Thank you for the heads up.

Jerry

2/15/12, 6:28 PM   #3
KSmith15

Jerry,Dillsboro was where it was shipped.... Seemed like a Fellow trustworthy racer that needed a little help... We can all sypathize with the low budget racers cause most of us ARE in that category....I'm hoping this is all a misunderstanding .. but its been couple months and have tried several other ways to contact in last couple weeks with no response

2/17/12, 6:00 PM   #4
KSmith15

Still trying to find a way to get ahold of him...So far leads have been dead ends... ANY help is appreciated

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Need to Find Mike Kennedy/JTS Machine Shop....