IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lookin for old school picture
2/11/12, 9:37 PM   #1
Lookin for old school picture
KSmith15

I'm gonna call out Jones on this one also.... Lookin for I believe in the area of 1994 to 1998 it was a west coast car that joined us for speedweek It was a dark blue and orange 96 or 96x maybe Gardner or Garner motorsports car.,

2/12/12, 8:12 AM   #2
Re: Lookin for old school picture
randy j

Did it kinda look like this and have Jay Drake or JJ Yeley or Cary Faas or I think even saw Bill Rose in it during Sprint Week one year?

---------- Post added at 7:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:08 AM ----------

I have some slides on it from other places than Kokomo but the scanner is dead and am busy with the day to day gig so haven;t gotten around to fixing it yet. They had a Champ car out here a few years back then also, I think Yeley ran it. These two are from Kokomo in 97 with Fass wheeling it

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
2/12/12, 7:20 PM   #3
Re: Lookin for old school picture
KSmith15

Ha yes that is it!! I sortable figured you would be the one to find it... And kokomo was exactly where I saw it..Was hanging out n helping the Forman group on Tim Cox car then, for some reason all these years later I still think that it one of the best looking cars ive seen..... On my top favorites with the ever famous White,red,n black. Hoffman 69. Thanks Randy, old memories! are great!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lookin for old school picture