IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Esslinger XT-ex Brain Clauson Engine
5/15/13, 2:38 AM   #1
Esslinger XT-ex Bryan Clauson Engine
cgmotorsports12

Esslinger XT 161
I have my Esslinger XT 161 midget motor for sale. It's top of the line: ti rods, valves, retainers, keepers and light weight crank-the works. This is a ex Bryan Clauson Esslinger that won Belleville. I purchesed the engine from BCI and have ran it 13 times since then. It was rebuilt this past December. I have two headers(Schoenfeld used & Easlinger new), MSD ignitions, Waterman Fuel Pump, and air box included. If your looking to upgrade or wanting a extra thumper, you found it! I have all the notes from BCI on fueling and it's ready to go. $13500
Chris
219-406-4927

I don't check PM's often, just give me a call.

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by cgmotorsports12; 5/15/13 at 2:01 PM. Reason: Sp

5/22/13, 12:54 PM   #2
Re: Esslinger XT-ex Bryan Clauson Engine
cgmotorsports12

I currently have a deal pending on this engine. Thanks to all who inquired about it! I will keep you in the loop if for some reason anything might happen.

In the next couple of weeks I will be doing a inventory of all my Spike midget Equipment that will be for sale: Brand new Ti- Everything Winters rear, Sanders wheels and Chili Bowl halves for right and left rears(3 RR's, 4 LR's 4 fronts), Super Shox(2 sets), Springs, Torsion Bars, Brand new radius rods and heims, Gears(6:50's to
7:20's), New Spike front axles.
All my midgets stuff has little to no races on it, no junk and the best of the best! Give me a call and let me know what you need.

219-406-4927
Chris

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Esslinger XT-ex Brain Clauson Engine