IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #1 11/21/23 12:19 PM
Kyle Cummins to Part with Rock Steady Racing

Press release in the picture below.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 11/21/23 12:32 PM
Wow. Not sure the reason but there's been very few more successful teams out there.

Wish them both well.

Charles Nungester
7 Likes: 3Cfan, flagboy55, LUCKYONE, oppweld, rapid robert, TNRustler
oppweld (Offline)
  #3 11/21/23 12:49 PM
I think Ricky Lewis would look good in the 3R.
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, oldfan49, tirespinner
Speedmax3 (Offline)
  #4 11/21/23 1:50 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Wow. Not sure the reason but there's been very few more successful teams out there.

Wish them both well.
Charles, I've heard that his business and family may play a role in that decision and he may do his own deal for flexibility to choose what he wants to run. We'll see when he makes his next announcement.
17 Likes: 3Cfan, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, erich45, flagboy55, Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier, interpreter66, jdull99, luckybuc97, mc/rider, mtek56, oldfan49, oppweld, racenut69, tirespinner, TQ29m
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #5 11/21/23 3:53 PM
WOW!!! Didn't see that one coming!!

Bruce Eckel
2 Likes: dirtybob29, tirespinner
Kart#51 (Offline)
  #6 11/21/23 3:55 PM
Stay tuned for further developments.
2 Likes: Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner
RacingFan52 (Offline)
  #7 11/21/23 7:45 PM
I am guessing that Kyle is making some family/business decisions. I applaud him for putting family, and their welfare, ahead of his hobby. If he can still run closer to home on his schedule, and have fun, more power to him! You have nothing to prove.
5 Likes: Blackduce, cowboyhar69, Hubie48, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #8 11/21/23 8:55 PM
Originally Posted by RacingFan52:
I am guessing that Kyle is making some family/business decisions. I applaud him for putting family, and their welfare, ahead of his hobby. If he can still run closer to home on his schedule, and have fun, more power to him! You have nothing to prove.
So is this all just speculation, since you say you are guessing or do you have hard facts or insider information?
5 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, luckybuc97, racenut69, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #9 11/21/23 9:37 PM
Originally Posted by RacingFan52:
I’m going to guess the opposite. Full ride and schedule. Throwing it all out there and going for USAC sprint championship. Hey a fan can dream, right?

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
8 Likes: Dirtfan, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, racenut69, The Old Coyote, tirespinner
CRA91 (Offline)
  #10 11/22/23 1:21 PM
Originally Posted by nathans1012:
Kyle Cummins to Part with Rock Steady Racing

Press release in the picture below.
I know a couple of secrets but your just going to have to wait until they're officially announced.

Terry James Jr.
10 Likes: Chief Wahoo, cowboyhar69, Dougherty20, flagboy55, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racenut69, Speedmax3, The Old Coyote, tirespinner