IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dave Jones UPDATE
10/16/09, 7:06 AM   #1
Dave Jones UPDATE
tjtomthumb

I recieved an e-mail update from Dave's nephew Steve and Dave is having some very trying times right now. Here is a copy of the e-mail,,

Hi Tom. Things not looking to good for Uncle David. They are moving him to critical care at Marion General now. As soon as they can get a room ready for him they're moving him from there to Ft Wayne not sure which hospital. That's about all I know except they asked him what he would want if it came to it and he said no breathing machine. Anyway I'll keep you informed as I find out. Thanks for everything, Steve

As we all know, Dave is not a quitter so with his determination and the more advanced care available at Ft. Wayne let's all pray he will rally back and pull through.

Again, please post your get well wishes and his nephew will be printing them all off and reading them to him. His visits from the grandkids and great grandkids and the reading of your get well wishs really cheer him up.

As I hear more, I will pass it on to you.

10/16/09, 7:33 AM   #2
Re: Dave Jones UPDATE
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Thanks for the update Tom.

Dave,

I hope your time in the hospital in Fort Wayne will be short and that you are back on the road to recovery soon. Sending thoughts and prayers for your improved health.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1 member likes this post: tjtomthumb
10/16/09, 7:42 AM   #3
Re: Dave Jones UPDATE
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Dave, Thoughts and Prayers Man. Hang tough and keep your chin up!

1 member likes this post: tjtomthumb
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dave Jones UPDATE