IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
zlm95 (Offline)
  #21 4/30/11 11:25 AM
i did see that fitzy won't be racing tonight. if anyone finds out anything about stanrbough, gardner, or anyone please let me know
Just dirt (Offline)
  #22 4/30/11 11:31 AM
Web site for Paragon says they cancelled for tonight; Lawrenceburg too..............water/flooding issues from the past week.
zlm95 (Offline)
  #23 4/30/11 2:04 PM
thanks to all for the input.....will be headed to eldora hoping the track is in good shape.
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #24 4/30/11 2:17 PM
Originally Posted by staggerman:
Obviously you didn't know you can buy wing mounts and weld them on! Just taking a jab at the narrow minded nonwinged fans who alway complain that the Woo guys won't take the wings off to run a USAC show on an off night.

I miss the good old days when Steve Butler, Frankie Kerr, and Robbie Stanley would run winged one night and nonwinged the next night.
Those of us who post on here are not narrow minded or we would be on the winged web site you patonize and trying to stir up _ _ _ _ as you are. Have a good day at the races.
jerrydt (Offline)
  #25 4/30/11 2:42 PM
Kyle Larson at Pville anybody here anything?
Redwood17257 (Offline)
  #26 4/30/11 2:49 PM
Chase Briscoe is actually going to be putting on the wing to run with the Outlaws tonight! Good luck to him!
jim goerge (Offline)
  #27 5/2/11 1:13 AM
I think most will stay home Saturday and save the car for the USAC race Sunday at Kokomo