IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Got a Midget Motor you just cant Sell???
1/27/13, 4:26 PM   #1
Got a Midget Motor you just cant Sell???
dobsy

Do you have a good motor thats just sitting around in ya shop and you just cant seem to find it a new home ??

Why not bring it down under to New Zealand and we can bolt it in my Spike and you can race it and take home any prize money you win while down here and we can do a deal on the motor so you can just take a suitcase of cash back with ya.

Best time to come down is over for the international midget series which is from the December 26th to the 5th of January which is a perfect tune up for the chilli bowl.

Most nights there will be 35-45 midgets going for 22 spots in the feature.

I'd like to work out a deal on a Mopar as thats what has been in the car or possibly a epink, Gaerte it needs to be quick otherwise you wont make the feature each night. The Kiwi boys have good equipment down here.

We have access to a small flat andfully watered private track before and during the International series to tune up or take the car too if we have any issues that arise during the time you are down here.

Just depending on the Calendar and when you could arrive we possibly could get afew more meetings in if the other tracks have an event scheduled

Drop me a line if interested in doing abit of traveling outside the States just with you and your suit and helmet or a family trip while theres no running up there and we can work out abit of a deal.

This year Bryan Clauson, kyle Larson, Dave Darland, Alex Bright, Jerry Coons Jr, Donny schatz, Steve Buckwater were all here so maybe talk with them and see what they thought of there adventure to NZ.

My email is dobsyjnr@hotmail.com

Cheers Adam

2/18/13, 1:37 AM   #2
Re: Got a Midget Motor you just cant Sell???
dobsy

back to the top

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Got a Midget Motor you just cant Sell???