IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Custom Designed HERO CARDS! Great Pricing!
2/12/13, 7:38 PM   #1
Custom Designed HERO CARDS! Great Pricing!
awright715
Banned

Looking to get some new hero cards for the season?

Look no further! I am a graphic designer and am passionate about racing so don't wait to contact me!

Here's a few reasons why:

- COMPETITIVE PRICING STARTING AT $140 for 250 - 5"x7" CARDS

- EASY TO WORK WITH

- SHIP STRAIGHT TO YOU

- QUICK TURNAROUND

Take a look at my most recent design I just finished up, and what they had to say - "You won't find a better price and he's been a pleasure to work with. He has gone out of his way to make sure I was happy with everything." - Brent Fasse, Fasse Racing

Here is the link to the design for Fasse: http://www.adamwrightdesign.com/assets/image.jpg

Please check out my website www.adamwrightdesign.com to see my other work and you can contact me through email adamwrightdesign@gmail.com or through my website! Thanks so much and look forward to working with you!

- Adam Wright

2/18/13, 12:51 AM   #2
Re: Custom Designed HERO CARDS! Great Pricing!
awright715
Banned

Please don't hesitate if you have any questions! I just finished up another hero card for the 2012 Wilmot Raceway champ, turned out awesome! You can't be my prices and you will love the design, contact me through email at adamwrightdesign@gmail.com! Thank you!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Custom Designed HERO CARDS! Great Pricing!