IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Baldwin bros 5
5/22/15, 2:34 PM   #1
reeserx

Seen on Twitter cj Leary and crew chief Derek Claxton are joining the Baldwin bros. should be a lethal combo for however long it lasts

5/22/15, 3:39 PM   #2
Re: Baldwin bros 5
staggerman

Who's business is it on how long it lasts. We should be glad there is a car owner that hires drivers. They could have easily sold it and moved on to another hobby. IMO they can have a different driver every week as it is their decision as a car owner. I want to say thanks to the Baldwins for putting a car on the track.

5/22/15, 5:37 PM   #3
reeserx

Quote:
Originally Posted by staggerman View Post
Who's business is it on how long it lasts. We should be glad there is a car owner that hires drivers. They could have easily sold it and moved on to another hobby. IMO they can have a different driver every week as it is their decision as a car owner. I want to say thanks to the Baldwins for putting a car on the track.
Lol, calm down buddy, just stating Baldwin goes through drivers a lot. I'm ecstatic cj is in the ride. It's a great car and cj is a young hot shoe, I hope it lasts a long time. I'm just stating the obvious

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Baldwin bros 5