IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather???????
12/21/08, 6:11 PM   #111
Re: Weather???????
petey

Temps somewhere in the 20's right now with the wind blowing (not sure what the wind chill is). The sleet and ice we got earlier this week is melted off now. Hard to believe it was in the mid 50's on Fri. and I was at times walking around outside in a t-shirt.

Colder than a witches *** in a brass bra now.

:O:

12/21/08, 6:42 PM   #112
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Hughes View Post
SNOW....you want SNOW...I'm in Brunswick, Maine. Just got the forcast on TV. 6 to 8 inches this afternoon. 10 to 12 inches additional tonight. At least it is warm, last check 7 degrees.
Head inland to the Oxford Hills region of Maine,I think they are sposed to get more there! They had a nice ice storm in Southern Maine last week, so one of my buddys told me when he called. Not as big as the Ice Storm of 98,but still a pretty big deal.

You might as well head to Freeport tonight and go to LL Bean to see how many other shoppers are in the store on a snowy night. I always liked going in after midnight. One year I went there on Christmas eve just to see who shops there at 2 am. There were plenty of people there I can tell you that much !!

12/21/08, 7:40 PM   #113
michiganmadman

Full blown blizzard here in southwest Michigan, with actual temp at 0, and windchill of around-30. Drifts in my yard up to about 4 feet deep....time to move south.

12/21/08, 10:12 PM   #114
terrehautian

Send about 4-6 inches to Terre Haute.

12/21/08, 10:20 PM   #115
badgerfan

Way below zero, plenty of snow and about 800 mph winds moving the snow around, just the way we like it here in Wisconsin!What the heck did Al Gore invent now?

12/21/08, 10:27 PM   #116
sc96

-25 below zero windchill GLOBALWARMMING MY $#@$

12/21/08, 10:59 PM   #117
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Just got in and the temp here is 1 degree above. Wind chill -22 and it is brutal for sure. Winter sure arrived with a bang. Santa might have frostbite when he gets here.:O:

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

12/22/08, 2:51 AM   #118
4wheelsinthekoosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc96 View Post
-25 below zero windchill GLOBALWARMMING MY $#@$
Ya i think that Ole Al got into some of Prez Bill's stash and forgot to pass it.:rolling

12/22/08, 3:54 AM   #119
Ovalmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Hughes View Post
SNOW....you want SNOW...I'm in Brunswick, Maine. Just got the forcast on TV. 6 to 8 inches this afternoon. 10 to 12 inches additional tonight. At least it is warm, last check 7 degrees.

I will have to listen to DO Monday :dologob:on the net! Merry Christmas to all! :checkered:

Roger Hughes
I used to live in Brunswick, Maine! I was in a Navy P-3 squadron there for years. I moved from the neighboring town of Topsham in 2005. The last winter I was there we had 93 inches of snow. Amazingly, the natives told me it wasn't even close to the record. :kookoo
David.

12/22/08, 4:41 PM   #120
Andrew S. Quinn

Half inch of snow here and everyone is headed to the store for milk beforehand.

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/st...29006&ac=PHnws

Jackslash thought it was cold at Kemper, t shirt weather compred to Northern Maine. Serious "shrinkage" going on up there.

http://www.sunjournal.com/story/2967.../Hello_winter/

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather???????