IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mc/rider (Offline)
  #1 12/24/18 1:54 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Looking forward to next years racing plus seeing old friends and meeting some new friends

When in doubt Gas It
23 Likes: Big Mike 7, bighd0522, BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, davidm, EZ04, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jeffc5227, jim goerge, Kydehart, luckybuc97, Mrs G, racegal, racenut69, ronmil, spicoli, Stevensville Mike, tigerone, tirespinner, TNRustler, wildman92, WinglessLovers
wildman92 (Online)
  #2 12/24/18 3:44 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. We wish everyone the most blessed and safest of holidays. We made it through the shortest day of the year so it’s all downhill from here. Racing season will soon be upon us and we are so ready!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
18 Likes: Big Mike 7, BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kydehart, mc/rider, Mrs G, racegal, racenut69, rapid robert, spicoli, Stevensville Mike, tigerone, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
bighd0522 (Offline)
  #3 12/24/18 4:29 PM
Merry Christmas!
9 Likes: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kydehart, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #4 12/24/18 7:18 PM
All I want for Christmas is a safe and prosperous racing season for 2019! Merry Christmas to all.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
10 Likes: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kydehart, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, wildman92
jeffc5227 (Offline)
  #5 12/24/18 8:02 PM
Merry Christmas friends hope to meet some of you at the chili bowl.
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, Kydehart, mc/rider, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
jim goerge (Offline)
  #6 12/25/18 12:51 AM
I got what I asked Santa for, To stay on top of the dirt and not below it. Treatment is going well SO Ya"LL will have to put up with me another year LOL. I have believed for many years that Race track people are the BEST people and each year you all prove me right
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

I love all you IOW'ers Jim
22 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, ISF, Kydehart, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Mrs G, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal, racenut69, ronmil, Rpracing1, spicoli, Stevensville Mike, tigerone, tirespinner, TQ97, wildman92
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #7 12/25/18 2:15 AM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
I got what I asked Santa for, To stay on top of the dirt and not below it. Treatment is going well SO Ya"LL will have to put up with me another year LOL. I have believed for many years that Race track people are the BEST people and each year you all prove me right

Yes Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus.

Merry Christmas, Jim.
10 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kydehart, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #8 12/25/18 8:54 AM
Merry Christmas to all of you guys and gals. Thanks mrs. g and your family's for all the great things that you do for us racing fans. Thanks to all the great friendships that our racing family's have created thur the year's of racing events. Love you guys and simple the best. Thanks.
13 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, flagboy55, jim goerge, Kydehart, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Mrs G, oppweld, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, wildman92
racegal (Offline)
  #9 12/25/18 9:02 AM
Merry Christmas Everyone!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
16 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, dirt330, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kydehart, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Mrs G, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, ronmil, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
ronmil (Offline)
  #10 12/25/18 3:51 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:

That is good to hear, Jim! Look forward to seeing you a bunch in 2019!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my IOW friends; looking forward to seeing each and everyone of you again for another season of great dirt track racing! I did forty-six races this year; hope to equal or better that in 2019!

Ron Miller
10 Likes: Chief Wahoo, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kydehart, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Mrs G, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner