IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > John Bragg Behind Bars
9/30/11, 8:56 PM   #11
Re: John Bragg Behind Bars!!..Yeah!!!....
Eric C

This is a shame, he gets free housing and three meals a day for quite some time all courtesy of you and I, I think it would be more well suited if we get everybody together that he scammed and take him out back and KICK HIS ASS.

Just my opinion,

ERic Cottongim

6 members like this post: 38DD, darnall, interpreter66, Midget 89, PIT CART, team3521
10/5/11, 9:23 PM   #12
ajfoytfan

Dear Racing Community: I'm pleased to announce that John Bragg was to be transported from the Hancock County Jail in Greenfield Indiana to southern Illinois to stand trial for two felony counts in the next few weeks today.

A big thank you to those who have provided additional information to assist in putting this crook behind bars for a very long time.

We will continue to update as information is available.

Thanks again

Tim Wilkerson
Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: dirtracer74, IndyBound
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > John Bragg Behind Bars