IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Twin Cities Non Wing June 1st!
6/2/19, 12:40 AM   #21
Re: Twin Cities Non Wing June 1st!
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Had a good time, Track has had tons of improvement. Sound system, restrooms, bleachers you can feel safe not falling thru and surface itself was pretty good, Fence all the way around. Plenty of push trucks and wreckers. Tractor and surface work rivaled a far western IN track except they had one International Harvester in the mix

Felt the racing was really good in the heats, Feature was all up top and hairy but you can get that anywhere at any time, just works out that way. Whole middle was Oneil and Gaines. Late Westerfeld and Abel came on hard.

Being honest, I hate the double file restarts and feel every yellow and red after the first was caused by it.. I do like the qualifying and inverts for the heats though.

Had a good time. Left after the sprint feature 950pm but might have stayed a couple more if the upper classes has run first (Mods and Crates) No dissrespect to the streets and hornets ment, Im a old bomber guy myself and we always ran last, even if we significantly outnumbered some higher dollar classes.

Take care, Thanks for a good night got home at midnight 100mi and one stop.

6/4/19, 7:56 PM   #22
JHarris

Anyone going to post complete sprint results? Thanks

6/4/19, 9:29 PM   #23
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

Yes I will have complete results up tomorrow.

1 member likes this post: oppweld
6/5/19, 9:17 AM   #24
JHarris

Thanks

6/5/19, 2:54 PM   #25
BillV99

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHarris View Post
Anyone going to post complete sprint results? Thanks
I was able to find the feature results...
410 Wingless Race Result: Saturday, June 1, 2019
Twin Cities,IN
Winner: Hunter O'Neal (22 cars)
http://www.SprintCarRatings.com/Race...x?RaceID=30153

6/5/19, 3:06 PM   #26
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

Results for june 1st, 2019

non wing sprint cars (22 entries)

heat one: Cole ketcham, brian karraker, drew abel, travis hery, chet williams, tony mcvey, david applegate, chase hayhurst

heat two: Hunter o'neal, dickie gaines, jj hughes, jake scott, mitchell davis, justin lewis, matt humphrey

heat three: Michael fischesser, justin owen, braxton cummings, shawn westerfeld, austin nigh, michael roehling, tyler key

feature: Hunter o'neal, dickie gaines, drew abel, cole ketcham, justin owen, michael fischesser, travis hery, austin nigh, jake scott, chet williams, justin lewis, brian karraker, braxton cummings, tony mcvey, shawn westerfeld, jj hughes, michael roehling, david applegate, mitchell davis, tyler key

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Twin Cities Non Wing June 1st!