treecitytornado (Offline)
  #21 3/23/12 12:38 PM
Jim,
What about mine lol?
J.T

Posted via Mobile Device
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #22 3/24/12 11:27 AM
Was told last night that at while some of that groups racers will probably run it. That group will not be officially part of it as a backer.

Charles Nungester
LovetoRace (Offline)
  #23 3/24/12 12:16 PM
PLEASE GOD LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone really think we will get 65 cars at Greensburg???? Even if both clubs joined together there would only be 40 cars show up, if that. I hate to say it but both clubs car counts will be down again this year. I really think that it will be fun to go race against 10-12 cars and have a much higher percentage of winning, even better, put me out there by myself and hand me a trophy and my money and i would be thrilled...NOT...what good could you take from that? I along with my grandfather bust our rear ends all winter to build and put together the best equipment we can, to keep that competitive edge, and we do it on a very tight budget. The fuel that keeps us going is the fact that we have to be on top of every bolt and every nut to make sure we can run up front week in and week out. You can never replace the feeling of winning a feature and beating 35-40 other drivers that had the same goal as you at the start of the night. Drop all the ego's and lets go racing!! Zach Cougill #92
3 Likes: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, tim kelley, Xflagman
STP (Offline)
  #24 3/24/12 8:55 PM
I believe differences have been set aside for the most part. The three series just have different ideas on how their group should be governed. One is a club format, another is a one-man show, and the other is run by a board, committees, and a director. It's good to have choices and it's nice to live in a country where we have that freedom. Life is too short to complain about something you don't like when you have options.

With that said, pray that April 28th is a nice weather day and that everyone goes home safely at the end of the night. Mayor Herbert has put a lot of work into this event, please show him your support. Who knows, perhaps he'll put on a firesuit himself and race.

Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
Yes, I remember even having 45 cars at a track where we were running with the rest of their classes and itI took all night! I still wish I had that night back when we had 60 cars at 16th Street. It was going to be me and Setser on the front row, on a heavy rough track before the rain took it all away. I miss those days, but I realize that people were ready for a change and that's what MTQRL and now The King of T.Q.S has done. As long as everyone can get enough cars to put on a show, then I think its great! But the Greensburg race on April 28th could still be a neat deal for 1 night! Why can't everyone put their differences aside for just one night?

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, racer65
midgetracer (Offline)
  #25 3/25/12 7:06 AM
Best of luck to everyone that attends the greensburg race..... I propose that the 3 organizations split the racing season into thirds each group/organization gets races scheduled and every racer has the chance to run for three championships if they want too.... limiting the number of each organizations scheduled races will prompt some racers to attempt a few races with another series. Otherwise with each organization having a full schedule the car counts will suffer..... god bless. Mark

Posted via Mobile Device