IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ronmil (Offline)
  #11 3/15/22 1:26 PM
I remember meeting Bill about 15 years ago during Indiana Sprint Week. Always enjoyed talking with him at the tracks. His jokes were legendary. He will definitely be missed!
RIP, Shortbus

Ron Miller
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, Jerry Shaw, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, racenut69, tirespinner, wildman92
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #12 3/15/22 2:07 PM
Sad news…. We’re losing too many racing friends. Thoughts are with Lloyd and the family.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
8 Likes: Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, PIT CART, racenut69, tirespinner, wildman92
LUCKYONE (Online)
  #13 3/15/22 7:40 PM
Does anyone know how to get a hold of Loyd Walls left him a private message but he must not be on here. Thanks
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #14 3/16/22 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by LUCKYONE:
Does anyone know how to get a hold of Loyd Walls left him a private message but he must not be on here. Thanks
I'm here I don't see any private messages
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #15 3/16/22 10:43 PM
https://www.debaunfuneralhomes.com/obituary/Billy-Walls
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, PIT CART, racenut69, tirespinner
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #16 3/17/22 7:20 PM
So sorry to hear this. My prayers are with his family and friends.

Frank Daigh
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #17 3/19/22 10:42 PM
I just wanted to say thank you for the flowers,cards,and gifts, text messages phone calls and all the family and friends and people that worked with dad that showed up for his visitation last night a big big thanks to Rev Billie Ray Fields for a great service with such a short notice and my awesome cousin Bill Hollis with another great poem that he wrote
We love you all
Jane Walls
Lloyd Walls
Michael Walls
12 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, Jerry Shaw, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, racenut69, Rcar, Steve Wendel, tirespinner, wildman92