nowings (Offline)
  #2 7/9/11 4:41 PM
Is this calcium ?
micro94 (Offline)
  #3 7/9/11 4:55 PM
That would be my guess.
backitin
  #4 7/9/11 5:01 PM
ummmm calcium. I used to help the water truck guys at flemington load they're trucks. The calcium they used came in a white slurry form, which you mixed with water.
RedRacer07 (Offline)
  #5 7/9/11 5:08 PM
Raced a TQ there (several years ago, mid 90's) and flipped out on the 3rd or 4th lap (thanks to knoke77 :2 of the feature. Stood with suite tied at my waist & shirtless to watch the rest of the feature...long story short, broke out in rash (all exposed skin area) that required a trip to the hospital to clear it up.

Returned several times with no ill effects, not sure what was different on that one night.

Enjoy the show folks!!!! Wish I were there. Will be at da 'burg!!!
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #6 7/9/11 5:13 PM
Some use Tide, I think it is just the minerals in the well water, the water we use to wash the car down looks just like what they put on the track. Knowing when, how long and how much is the real secret.

Jerry #66j
stida.com
reeserx (Offline)
  #7 7/9/11 5:21 PM
Jerry, where are you guys at? I really wanted to see you tonight
Posted using Mobile Device
rachasin (Offline)
  #8 7/9/11 5:43 PM
Just talked to pit guy he said it was soap
Posted via Mobile Device
jim goerge (Offline)
  #9 7/9/11 6:06 PM
Calcium Is against the law per DEA Has been for serveral years now
old timer (Offline)
  #10 7/9/11 6:23 PM
They use to use calicum on the Lawrenceburg old track and after the feature it would try and pull your shoes off. To bad big brother said it was unsafe for use folks that choose to race in(I GUESS) the saftest sport in the world. The law sure is takin care if all of us !!! Just my humble opinon.